Coronavirus (COVID-19)

14 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Yes, that has nothing to do with you claiming GPs are en masse lying on death certificates to facilitate the government robbing us of our freedoms, which is absolute tinfoil nonsense btw

It does really when the person has passed away due to something entirely different  but they are put down as another covid statistic

Edited by engelbert_humperdink

28 minutes ago, madwullie said:

So yours and my GP is complicit in a government scam to restrict our freedoms, restrict his own freedoms, those of his children and his family? Your GP is merrily breaking any oaths or promises he has made to care for people, destroying his own professionalism so that the government can tell us to stay in our houses? What is his motivation for doing this? That's what you're suggesting here. "Perhaps" 

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that the government has lied to the public. The same government that sent bed blocking pensioners testing positive or not back into care homes

Just now, engelbert_humperdink said:

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that the government has lied to the public. The same government that sent bed blocking pensioners testing positive or not back into care homes

What would be the motive? And where are the copies of these death certificates you've seen?

5 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

What about Covid is a bluff and it is all really about Trump's war against satan worshipping paedo's?  

Something like that, read some mental stuff before.

The usual way to throw shade at "cospiracy theorists", throw out something ridiculous to ridicule them

Just now, engelbert_humperdink said:

2 people whom would have no reason to lie, and a close family member who had liver cancer. So only seen 1 first hand, but trust the other wouldn't lie, 

So what was their life expectancy before Covid? I've got prostate cancer but expect to live a good few years yet. If I die from Covid related stuff in the next few weeks I'd want it to appear on my death certificate.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

No need, you're managing that all on your own.

I would love to believe everything the goverment claimed or told me, but guess we are all wired differently. Some people have an inquisitive mind, some like others to do the thinking for them. For all the youngsters of the world get it tight from past generations, there are more woke people than ever and it is only going to increase. And I don't mean woke in the SJW sense, I mean realising how corrput the world is.

Just now, welshbairn said:

So what was their life expectancy before Covid? I've got prostate cancer but expect to live a good few years yet. If I die from Covid related stuff in the next few weeks I'd want it to appear on my death certificate.

Pallative care. In my family members case weeks.

8 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I wish people would stop comparing COVID-19 to flu.

There are increasing cases of life changing conditions attached to COVID-19 where people have suffered irreversible damage to their organs such as lung damage after being infected leaving them open to future respiratory illnesses and a shortened life. The COVID-19 will continue to affect them for the rest of their lives. These are called long haulers.

No one is comparing it to flu. They are comparing the number of deaths. 

Well most are anyway.

Flu and pneumonia also can cause lifelong complications btw.

You would think, listening to some people (not you), that complications and life changing illnesses did not happen before 2020.

Edited by Todd_is_God

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The same as If you passed away with the flu or pneumonia in winter or any other infection. Hope you pull through, but cancer patients going through chemo or those on immune suppressant drugs are at the mercy of many things, not just covid

1 minute ago, engelbert_humperdink said:

The same as If you passed away with the flu or pneumonia in winter or any other infection. Hope you pull through, but cancer patients going through chemo or those on immune suppressant drugs are at the mercy of many things, not just covid

You still haven't explained what the motive would be to lie about it, who would gain other than mask manufacturers.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You still haven't explained what the motive would be to lie about it, who would gain other than mask manufacturers.

Did @Tynierose not say a while back that, far from it being a conspiracy, sticking Covid on the DC was just less work and easier?

Edited by Todd_is_God

Just now, Todd_is_God said:

Did @Tynierose not say a while back that, far from it being a conspiracy, sticking Covid on the DC was just less work and easier?

Doing an autopsy for everyone who has died with Covid symptoms to determine the actual cause of death would be a bit heavy on NHS resources.