Coronavirus (COVID-19)

14 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
47 minutes ago, Szamo said:
Good point made in the replies to Nicola:
In her figures she stated the 0.2% of school kids tested positive over 9 week period. Using the same measures approximately 70000 positive cases in Scotland over same 9 weeks. That’s 0.13%. So it’s greater in Schools. Any of our lame journalists going to challenge her on that?
Then you take into account that young people are more likely to be asymptomatic...

Your comparing apples with oranges here. 0.2% of the school age population tested positive. As a percentage of the general population that's a minuscule amount certainly a fraction of the 0.13% of the population as a whole. Think about what you regurgitate !

That's an absolute cracker.

Quoting in case you delete it.

25 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

73% approval for yesterday's measures suggests your in the Stevie Wonder camp yourself !

Despite your stance the vast majority approve of the way it's being handled and both Sturgeons approval ratings, Indy support and SNP voting intentions continue to soar. That you can't see / appreciate that is no in the slightest surprising. I don't agree with every decision made, virtually no one does but the vast majority clearly do approve with the overall approach and reaction. You have so far disagreed with every single iota of advice and regulation. But to think that the majority see it your way is Stevie Wonder X 10.

Sturgeon 1

P&B no marks 0

Big surprise.

6 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Posting about people being able to have kids is maybe not the wisest idea if you don't know their's or their partner's medical situation.

Not sure being too ugly that no-one wants to have sex with you is technically a ‘medical condition’.

If we actually come away from scientific advice to facilitate Christmas, it might just be the dumbest decision to date in this entire pandemic.

Saying that, I know plenty of normally reasonable people who have already declared they'll ignore Christmas restrictions, just because it's Christmas. I despair.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

If we actually come away from scientific advice to facilitate Christmas, it might just be the dumbest decision to date in this entire pandemic.

Saying that, I know plenty of normally reasonable people who have already declared they'll ignore Christmas restrictions, just because it's Christmas. I despair.

It's a fundamentally unserious approach which will only cause people to think "what's the point in following the restrictions if it's just so folk can mess it all up at Christmas anyway"

13 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

They probably realise that there would be widespread ignoring of the restrictions over Christmas, so better just to allow it than have people get used to ignoring the advice.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

They probably realise that there would be widespread ignoring of the restrictions over Christmas, so better just to allow it than have people get used to ignoring the advice.

😂

People have been ignoring the advice since March. This PR stunt will change nothing.