Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Why don't you wait and see first how many asymptomatic people they find, you might have a nice new useful stat once they have finished.

What the chap who said 2 posts before the SG won't be doing any mass testing exercise !!! As we have said hundreds of times now unless all govts announced an immediate end to all measures, Todd is going to argue against every and any plan to try to get through this. He is basically a Covid denier hiding behind graphs.

Oh and what's all this ok to play Trivial Pursuit but not Monopoly as last time I played them (30 plus years ago) not only were they both utterly shite, they were both board games so I doubt either would be permitted by the clown troop !

Another hard fact brought to you by The Science that the government is currently doubling down on:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55109932
Can pubs trade legitimately? Yes but only if you change your entire business model to become restaurants first!' 

The problem is the scientists cannot even agree with each other.

There have been 73 seperate studies in the US alone about the length of time Covid-19 survives on inanimate surfaces.

The overall findings are still inconclusive.

17 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Every extensional economic downturn impacts upon marginal businesses.  A further two years of trading means a further two years of employees earning wages and pension contributions (though Green has previous on that).

People like Green will always look for others to bail them out rather than coughing up themselves.

Pretty sure his missus is a Monaco based tax dodger, I’m sure £30m wouldn’t break her bank.

I think I read somewhere she's worth 1.2 billion.

50 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

My idea of hell is any fruit sauce served with meat.

If I want fruit sauce I'll have a dessert.

What about tomato ketchup & Vinegar on a Fish Supper ?

Edited by superbigal

17 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I know this is going to be very controversial, but people who like bread sauce should have and people who don’t shouldn’t.

I’ve never tried it.

I don't think I have, either, but I've eaten that much shite over the years - purely out of politeness because someone has gone to the bother of cooking/making it for me - that I might well have.

I remember when I started going out with my wife she made me a ham sandwich and she asked did I want anything on it, and I said "Have you any mustard?" Well, f*** me, she must have put on half a jar, apparently nobody in her house took mustard - why she had a jar in the cupboard is a mystery - mouth inferno central.

16 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

pretty much, when my partner and I attended a start up workshop the leymans term the used was and I quote " a car with a full tank a fuel won't go as fast " 

I was told you should have 3 months running expenses available.

59 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I think I read somewhere she's worth 1.2 billion.

So £30m is a drop in the bucket.  I can understand people wanting to acquire wealth, I can’t understand such a venal greed when you have more money than you will ever spend.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

So £30m is a drop in the bucket.  I can understand people wanting to acquire wealth, I can’t understand such a venal greed when you have more money than you will ever spend.

I've never been in that position, and it's highly unlikely I will now.

Usually I don't have enough money to spend.

I agree with you, but maybe once you start accumulating millions something clicks in your soul, and you want to hang on to them, for whatever reason.

11 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I mean, it's only logical. If I can spend hours in my granny's house it's fine and I've no chance of killing her. I just need to make sure I don't hug her, the windows are all open and she spoons out her own potatoes. Also it'll be safe to wrap up her presents too, the virus doesn't like wrapping paper but still no word on the actual gifts themselves that have been handled and stored in the same covid-free house by me, plus all the covid-free people in the shop or online warehouse I bought it from. Just imagine if I had the virus, didn't realise, and went the banker for Monopoly. Everybody deid, and after all those sensible protocols I followed. A true christmas tragedy.

Other than winning at Monopoly...

8 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

I've never been in that position, and it's highly unlikely I will now.

Usually I don't have enough money to spend.

I agree with you, but maybe once you start accumulating millions something clicks in your soul, and you want to hang on to them, for whatever reason.

There's also the fact that most of the "net worth" will be tied up rather than having £30m just lying about in a current account.

Edited by Todd_is_God

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Probably don't want others to have it tbh. Much like @MixuFruit assessment of billionaire tax dodger, which resonated with me... That avoiding tax when you have more money than you could ever spend is probably indicative of you having an issue with it going towards services for others, as opposed to the actual depletion of your own fortune.

6 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

There's also the fact that most of the "net worth" will be tied up rather than having £30m just lying about in a current account.

Selling some of these assets to release funds wouldn't cross their minds, then.

7 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Todd defending Philip Green’s wife.  He’s an even bigger cùnt than I thought.