Coronavirus (COVID-19)

15 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

So-called essential shops mobbed again today - first time I'd been in them since 23 December (just for a few basics) - almost as busy.

A lot seemed to be stocking up on booze and party food - make of that what you will.

Well i noticed a considerable uptick in parties all weekend, its all out the windae.

28 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

So-called essential shops mobbed again today - first time I'd been in them since 23 December (just for a few basics) - almost as busy.

A lot seemed to be stocking up on booze and party food - make of that what you will.

So you went to the shops and are commenting on there being so many people in shops?

Didn't realise it was a crime to have a drink and eat some cocktail sausages in your house.

George Galloway breathes sigh of relief after spot light turns to high profile Islamist who made holiday mistake.

Screenshot_20201229-160208.jpgFor the avoidance of doubt Begum is still in the nick and not living it up on a ski resort and George is out the sport light until queen's put another picture of a table up.

Edited by 101

Dundee's rises are not city-wide - it's an arc around the northern and western suburbs of the city - north of the Kingsway in particular.

The problem of looking at councils like Dundee is that because they are relatively small then changes tend to be more volatile (both up and down).

Perth and Kinross’s jump can be linked to 2 care homes where there were outbreaks.

Hopefully under control now.

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’ve bought party food and booze from the supermarket this week. To have a drink and nibbles I’d normally have with my parents...over zoom. 

I went to asda today and bought a kettle. It was a 1.7 litre so I'm sure some on here would be thinking "who's he making tea for?"

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’ve bought party food and booze from the supermarket this week. To have a drink and nibbles I’d normally have with my parents...over zoom. 

I bought booze and party food too. For eating in the house with my household. Guess we could share it in the cells if @DeeTillEhDeh has his way. 

4 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I went to asda today and bought a kettle. It was a 1.7 litre so I'm sure some on here would be thinking "who's he making tea for?"

Thought they were cordoned off as unessential.   How far did you travel ?  Why did you not get a homemade Spicy Chicken Pizza ?

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The the thick as pigshit out in force.

Tbh saying that everyone buying party food and booze is having a party is an opinion that belongs to someone who is "thick as pigshit" if anything there will be more parties this year as folk have a knees up in their house with the people they live with rather than going round other folks gaffs