Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 hour ago, Scosha said:

NS hinting at July to get past 'Level 0' which you would assume is an end to social distancing etc. 

Using the phrase some degree of normality. It will be a disaster for them if we are ever to live normal lives again.

10 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Absolutely wild that folk will be happy to wear masks, book timeslots at pubs/restaurants and accept 50% capacities at sports events when theres about 4 deaths a day in the whole of the UK and the elderly/vulnerable are double vaccinated. What a bunch of complying bootlickers this country has became 

Broken record now mate. Everybody knows the current state of play. Its no worth debating, it's just pure venting now.

8 minutes ago, Moonglum25 said:

Using the phrase some degree of normality. It will be a disaster for them if we are ever to live normal lives again.

a disaster for who?  Not sure I understand what you are trying to say here - why would returning to some degree of normality be a disaster?

4 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
8 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:
Absolutely wild that folk will be happy to wear masks, book timeslots at pubs/restaurants and accept 50% capacities at sports events when theres about 4 deaths a day in the whole of the UK and the elderly/vulnerable are double vaccinated. What a bunch of complying bootlickers this country has became 

Who are these "folk" ?

Apart from a wee people who like to publicly act out their moral superiority no one is happy. 

The reason that there doesn't seem to be much anger at the rules is that with lots of them if you get to the point of feeling strongly about them you just break the rule by visiting family, friends or travelling outside your LA which defuses the tension. The areas that we have seen people get angry about is where there is little or no flexibility like gyms, spectator sports and especially holidays. If the governments really tried to enforce social distancing then there would be a lot more protest and anger. As things stand everyone gets to decide what applies to them personally. 

23 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Hibs will be saying these things because nothing has yet been agreed in regards to fans back in stadiums/away fans. If there are no travel restrictions and social distancing is all but gone there will be no justification for preventing fans travelling. There's no need to disband anything, calm down. 

There won't be any travel restrictions in less than a week's time. Ultimately I'd like to see more leadership from the clubs and hope that is happening behind the scenes. 

23 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

The bold Gove in Israel for vaccine passport talks despite saying months ago the UK wouldnt go down that route. What a w**k

It would be straight out of the UK Gov playbook to shovel money into a copycat scheme, even when it's known that said scheme has essentially been abandoned in the country of origin.

Someone will have shares in a company that will win the contract.

No one will do anything about it.

10 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

You're honestly so far gone it's scary. 

There are already smart tracking systems in cars which report to insurance companies in the UK and the same principle has been used for wearable Fitbit style devices which report biometric data to health insurance companies in the USA.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyolson/2014/06/19/wearable-tech-health-insurance/

This video was made by the WEF, it's the future the most wealthy and powerful people on the planet desire. Johnson announced more Great Reset policies today, when the WEF tell you they are going to promote a policy believe them. 

Edited by Detournement

1 minute ago, DMCs said:

There won't be any travel restrictions in less than a week's time. Ultimately I'd like to see more leadership from the clubs and hope that is happening behind the scenes. 

Nicola Sturgeon has just said today that she might need to bring travel restrictions back in if there's a rise in cases in certain areas. The clubs literally can't lead here, they can't just decide that away fans are sound to attend when the government hasn't even given a green light to let a single fan back through the door yet. As soon as the government confirms stadiums can be full again, away fans will be back. Quite why anyone needs to know by next week if they can travel to Easter Road in August is anyones guess. 

1 hour ago, Scosha said:

Clown shoes just admitted physical distancing will “have to end”. First I’ve ever heard him acknowledge that. 

Given his incredible penchant for getting things wrong, I'm not sure how I feel about that 😂

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

There are already smart tracking systems in cars which report to insurance companies in the UK and the same principle has been used for wearable Fitbit style devices which report biometric data to health insurance companies in the USA.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyolson/2014/06/19/wearable-tech-health-insurance/

This video was made by the WEF, it's the future the most wealthy and powerful people on the planet desire. Johnson announced more Great Reset policies, when the WEF tell you they are going to promote a policy believe them. 

Sorry, that wasn't an invitation to fire more of your infowars bullshit at me. 

28 minutes ago, Detournement said:

A smart facemask that can grass on you for not wearing it. Welcome to the future. 

Big Data and the Internet of Things isn't something new, nor is it a conspiracy - this is just some VLs with far too much time on their hands churning something out for the sake of it, which won't be used. The world will move on without your tinfoil hat nonsense.

7 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Sorry, that wasn't an invitation to fire more of your infowars bullshit at me. 

This isn't Infowars stuff. 

It's the global lobbying group for oligarchs and mega corporations making public announcements about their policy decisions. 

It's unpleasant to think about this but as we have seen with the ESL announcement elites are determined to use the pandemic to increase their wealth and power. 

3 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Big Data and the Internet of Things isn't something new, nor is it a conspiracy - this is just some VLs with far too much time on their hands churning something out for the sake of it, which won't be used. The world will move on without your tinfoil hat nonsense.

Aye the people who meet at Davos every year are a bunch of VLs and not the Western oligarchs.....

Just now, Detournement said:

Aye the people who meet at Davos every year are a bunch of VLs and not the Western oligarchs.....

The WEF has existed since 1971. Has the world been living a conspiracy for the past 50 years now?

4 minutes ago, Detournement said:

This isn't Infowars stuff. 

It's the global lobbying group for oligarchs and mega corporations making public announcements about their policy decisions. 

It's unpleasant to think about this but as we have seen with the ESL announcement elites are determined to use the pandemic to increase their wealth and power. 

Of course it's not. Alex Jones totally hasn't been shouting about this stuff for 15 years. 

On ignore I think. 

16 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I think you might well be right about this.

Would we be seeing all this heel-dragging if there was no election this year and IndyRef2 wasn't at stake if a full majority wasn't forthcoming? I'm not so sure. I honestly think we'd bee seeing lockdown removed faster. We're going to have to wait to see what happens after the election but I wouldn't be surprised to find things speeding up quite drastically..

The SNP are overly criticized for everything they do , including once for not spending all of their allocated money and instead holding some back. they are terrified that any f**k up with covid over and above those made at UK wide level  ( ie one where things are markedly worse here than elsewhere)  l will be on their head and will f**k up there election

17 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Of course it's not. Alex Jones totally hasn't been shouting about this stuff for 15 years. 

On ignore I think. 

I don't read or listen to Alex Jones but if he has predicted anything correctly it's because anyone who has anyone who has a basic understanding of capitalism knows that capitalists will attempt to use any form of technology in any way that increases their profit. We are sadly at a point where the technology allows for a totalitarian level of surveillance and the forces which constrained and limited the actions of the capitalist class in the 20th century no longer exist.

Again when the WEF say "Fourth Industrial Revolution" they really mean it. 

Edited by Detournement