I would watch that!

Musketeer Gripweed

It would be great to think that high powered television/movie executives would scour the pages of Pie & Bovril to see what we think the great British public should be watching. Whether it be remakes, new ideas or documentaries. So here we go...

It's too late now, but I would love to see Michael Palin's trips updated. I remembered this idea, as I am listening to the Audiobook of Full Circle at the moment, which actually took place 25 years ago now. It would be great to see his trip to the Three Gorges Dam in China, which was being built in 1995, to see what it it like there now for instance. In fact, his trips to China and Russia in general would be great to see in general compared with today.  It would also be a good indication, and real eye opener to global warming with trips to the Poles. He's too old now though, unfortunately.

I would also like to see a good drama about Peter Sutcliffe. There might have been one in the past, but I must have missed it. That story has always fascinated me, and the police must have been totally incompetent. I think I know the story, but I would love to know more. Same with most mass murderers to be fair.

Superstars would be great, but totally impractical due to insurance. I would love to see Jamie Vardy falling of the bike and fucking up his shoulder like Kevin Keegan did all those years ago. Alas, it could never happen these days.

Come on, tell them what the most intelligent community online would want to watch.

1 hour ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

It would be great to think that high powered television/movie executives would scour the pages of Pie & Bovril to see what we think the great British public should be watching. Whether it be remakes, new ideas or documentaries. So here we go...

It's too late now, but I would love to see Michael Palin's trips updated. I remembered this idea, as I am listening to the Audiobook of Full Circle at the moment, which actually took place 25 years ago now. It would be great to see his trip to the Three Gorges Dam in China, which was being built in 1995, to see what it it like there now for instance. In fact, his trips to China and Russia in general would be great to see in general compared with today.  It would also be a good indication, and real eye opener to global warming with trips to the Poles. He's too old now though, unfortunately.

I would also like to see a good drama about Peter Sutcliffe. There might have been one in the past, but I must have missed it. That story has always fascinated me, and the police must have been totally incompetent. I think I know the story, but I would love to know more. Same with most mass murderers to be fair.

Superstars would be great, but totally impractical due to insurance. I would love to see Jamie Vardy falling of the bike and fucking up his shoulder like Kevin Keegan did all those years ago. Alas, it could never happen these days.

Come on, tell them what the most intelligent community online would want to watch.

Bruce Jones who played Les Battersby in Corrie found the body of one of the victims!

His North Korea documentary last year was fascinating so I’m all for this idea.