Accies v Aberdeen

Miller, Dales, Davies and Oakley will all miss this, although only one of them is actually a loss. Boozy said that he thinks Templeton is best at the tip of a diamond, so I suppose it'll just be a case of who partners Oggy (Smith or Winter probably).

It'll be interesting to see if Hamilton is persisted with.

0-0 - Dons to be denied yet another blatant penalty by the refereeing cartel.

McInnes to be chastised for pointing this out, despite acknowledging that not being able to score otherwise is unacceptable.

To be honest, I can see us getting a penalty, and still not being able to score.

Might not even be on going by the quickly worsening weather forecast.

The weather's been minging all day, and that's scheduled to continue. It'll be cold, the wind will make the game even worse, and I don't envy any fan having to travel, but none of those things will result in it being called off. 

4 hours ago, accies1874 said:

The weather's been minging all day, and that's scheduled to continue. It'll be cold, the wind will make the game even worse, and I don't envy any fan having to travel, but none of those things will result in it being called off. 

If STV ever get rid of wee Sean Batty,  you'd be the ideal replacement. 

Southwood
McGowan Woods Easton McMann
Martin Gogic Hunt
Alston
Ogkmpoe Templeton

Woods, Hunt and Alston are all a bit meh, and it'll be interesting to see how Temps gets on without Ogkmpoe and Miller stretching the opposition ahead of him.

Davies is on the bench despite putting his all into that sprint on Saturday. Someone on Accies World said that Miller will be out for four weeks.