St Johnstone vs Rangers -23/02/2020

*sigh*

I think we should go with the old 4-5-1 in this game with Hendry up top on his own. I think we need the numbers in midfield and Hendry looked excellent as a lone striker against Motherwell last week.

Parish 

Ralston Kerr McCart Booth

Wright McCann Craig Butcher Wotherspoon

Hendry.

3 games against the old firm prior to the split and if we do make the top 6, 5 of our last 12 matches against them in the league. Plus we still have Celtic to play in the cup.

A crock of shite.

We're playing well, and their league challenge has disappeared over the horizon. The cup and Europe are more important for them now and we're looking for top 6 and/or to make sure we're not dragged back into relegation territory. 

In an uncharateristic mood of optimism I think that this one is winnable. Livi seemed to sit back against them and played 1 up front at Ibrox, and should have lost by more.  

Parish

Ralston Kerr Gordon Booth

Wright  McCann Butcher Spoony

Hendry May

Davidson must be due back soon. Will he come back into the starting lineup though?

Rangers have looked a little fragile in comparison to earlier in the season as we all know. 

If there's ever a time to play them at home and have a go then this surely has to be the game?

I understand the normal game plan of let's keep it tight early on, don't give anything easy etc particularly when they're on top form, opening up is can be suicide. With them being lower on confidence than normal  surely attempting to put them under a bit of pressure right from kick off on top of the pressure they're already feeling is the best way forward. 

Easier said than done though... I know. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

28 minutes ago, The Marly said:
33 minutes ago, bennett said:
I wonder what honest mistakes will befall us on Sunday?
No doubt we'll spend most of the game trying to walk the baw past ten defenders.

Aw f**k off eh? Imagine having to start the excuses 6 days before the game.

Facts, not excuses. 

58 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

I like you guys.Most poeople look at you and just see sad thick moronic bigots..I don't I just see you as cash...Ka'ching.

Hand over your whole stadium, and still looking at the positives. I like it.

Why is RandomGuy's tip for Scotland keeper being replaced by Elliot fucking Parish* in most people's line-ups?

*The fact that I'd kill to have Parish ahead of Jack Hamilton and Conor Hazard in no way detracts from my shite wind-up attempt.

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Why is RandomGuy's tip for Scotland keeper being replaced by Elliot fucking Parish* in most people's line-ups?

*The fact that I'd kill to have Parish ahead of Jack Hamilton and Conor Hazard in no way detracts from my shite wind-up attempt.

M8, the same year I said that, you demanded to know why Cammy Kerr didnt have caps at any level.

This season, you claimed Jamie Ness was one of the best midfielders in the Championship. 

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

M8, the same year I said that, you demanded to know why Cammy Kerr didnt have caps at any level.

This season, you claimed Jamie Ness was one of the best midfielders in the Championship. 

Two very reasonable shouts at the time. Zander was never, ever a reasonable shout to be Scotland's number 1.