Torpedo Moscow Tops

Hi All....looking for some help/ guidance!

Trawling through some football forums I have for some reason become obsessed with trying to get a Torpedo Moscow shirt. Amazing badge and a bit different.

Not able to find one anywhere (Ebay has/ had one at a massive price) and I've looked at various sites with no joy...even the club website isn't any use given that understandably it's in Russian and I can't navigate it

Any ideas as to where to look? Websites that may be off use?

Thanks in advance!

• 7 months later...
39 minutes ago, EdinburghPar1975 said:

Still hunting these down and while i don't want to pay £80 i've seen them nowhere else - even tried emailing the strip maker but got no response 😄

Did you try this lot from above? Google tells me it works out as £49, don't know about shipping.

https://brandshop.ru/macron/?mfp=16-tsvet[зелёный]

ETA: If you successfully buy one then let me know because that tartan shirt is absolutely unbelievable.

Edited by welshbairn

44 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Did you try this lot from above? Google tells me it works out as £49, don't know about shipping.

I got so far through it then the fear of not knowing what i was signing off on and also the shipping costs got me...but i'm now at the stage where i think i'm just going to do it

52 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

....just tried the link and remembered why it didn't work 😄 There are no strips in stock but there is an option to 'make', unfortunately to use this option you need to register but it won't let you do that...not sure if it's just because its site from 'over there' or not...

44 minutes ago, EdinburghPar1975 said:

....just tried the link and remembered why it didn't work 😄 There are no strips in stock but there is an option to 'make', unfortunately to use this option you need to register but it won't let you do that...not sure if it's just because its site from 'over there' or not...

Registration page here. I dare you!

https://brandshop.ru/register/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=84350eb55c634706903b4bc9ba93e635ebc33c79-1602754129-0-AZa4nxdq_gmaRvH_eimSyvyOM2t4ysnv9qjmLfT4wUhIFQZjDChDyJIgOyKKGM-OYM72i5aHuyfp4Vr8u6lJkHAueQvZLZGKu5ua819rCRi_IGPpO04JXjCZrzHG5mjJgVRd_l8XfacNboadvTaeAqCkqJJcAhoaL6ZlLNVqQylhPKakIG_fJjqtXMYVIUswK1x15oCiDy3TSqvKckW9_632Tbdw-rFJT5rt7YREuI4U4XCJoRhy6C9PKW1DMMOuc6XFN21O-JB8VvOzBlUMXFaGpSpIMvTYkbU90oM1lY5T

26 minutes ago, EdinburghPar1975 said:

Tried it mate, won't let you type your name ☹️ Sent an email to the Brand Shop email though... 

They've got a club shop at the stadium but no online ordering, only a phone number and they're unlikely to speak English. No harm in trying though.. 0078 977 8801924 (think that's right, this is what they say on the site.. 8 (977) 880-1924

Think I'd give this a try, maybe someone will be prepared to sort it out for you. fanclub@torpedo.ru

On 21/02/2020 at 18:08, Ivo den Bieman said:

Outstanding tartan tops. Why though? is it the anniversary of a game against Dundee in 1945 or something?

https://torpedo.ru/news/40227/

Edited by welshbairn

15 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

They've got a club shop at the stadium but no online ordering, only a phone number and they're unlikely to speak English. No harm in trying though.. 0078 977 8801924 (think that's right, this is what they say on the site.. 8 (977) 880-1924

Think I'd give this a try, maybe someone will be prepared to sort it out for you. fanclub@torpedo.ru

https://torpedo.ru/news/40227/

Cheers, might try the fan club as well...worth a shot!

1 minute ago, EdinburghPar1975 said:

Cheers, might try the fan club as well...worth a shot!

I'm thinking if I was a bit more entrepreneurial I'd order a load at discount and flog them on Ebay, bet they'd sell really well. 

Just got an email from the 'Brandshop' place - they don't ship outside Russia and you need a domestic address. Though about asking big Vlad up in Red Square if he could pop one in a diplomatic bag for me but i'd be a bit fearful of what would arrive...

Dropped a note to the fan club address in the hope someone would be able to help

19 minutes ago, EdinburghPar1975 said:

Just got an email from the 'Brandshop' place - they don't ship outside Russia and you need a domestic address. Though about asking big Vlad up in Red Square if he could pop one in a diplomatic bag for me but i'd be a bit fearful of what would arrive...

Dropped a note to the fan club address in the hope someone would be able to help

One last option, post a new thread on here and hope that someone is willing to pop round to the stadium and pick one up for you. 

https://forum.expat.ru/