Award Buffs the League

BANKIEBILL

He wasn't sticking up for Blantyre more like using their situation to have a pop at us. You will notice he didn't highlight Shettleston or Johnstone Burgh.

I’m not sticking up for anyone it’s a disgrace the way all teams have been made champions of there leagues but talbot are the only team who could gain financially out it with being awarded entry into the Scottish cup next season. 1 of the management committee has already stated that they could potentially make 75k from the competition. So why should they get the chance and not Kilwinning or pollok?

3 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

I’m not sticking up for anyone it’s a disgrace the way all teams have been made champions of there leagues but talbot are the only team who could gain financially out it with being awarded entry into the Scottish cup next season. 1 of the management committee has already stated that they could potentially make 75k from the competition. So why should they get the chance and not Kilwinning or pollok?

Your right the committee did get it wrong, they should have asked you along and you could have picked who should be in the Scottish.  The Scottish seems to upset you, I would be more concerned about my own team's failure to get past the opening rounds of the Junior cup.

Just shows what kind of idiots run the junior league. And no doubt mr Chisholm who’s on the sjfa committee would have had his input. Can award talbot the league on average points but can’t award Blantyre there league. An absolute farce. All leagues should have been null and void it was the only sensible way but no talbot need there big Scottish cup money to pay for there floodlights. Thankfully this is the end for junior football as talbot have too much influence what happens behind the scenes just look at the debacle with the Scottish cup tie with hurlford 7 players supposedly unwell for the game on the Saturday only for the majority of them to make a comeback for the league game against Clydebank on the Wednesday, if it was any other team they would have been made play the game.
If the league was nul and vioded then Talbot would still be entitled to be in the Scottish Cup the following year anyhow.

42 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Junior decision so odd that we don't want title claims Talbot boss Tommy Sloan https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tommy-sloan-junior-league-decision-21910279

No celebrations from the main man.

There's no celebration from the fans also, its all banter on here. You take a sort of siege mentality when you have seven threads filled with a vast majority of posters who have a dislike for Talbot and are trying to make us the villians when we had no part in the proceedings. Also the SJFA didn't award us the title it was the WSJFA which seemingly had been under the guidance of the SFA. The decision I think was made to provide a representative from the WSJFA for the Scottish Cup.

Your right the committee did get it wrong, they should have asked you along and you could have picked who should be in the Scottish.  The Scottish seems to upset you, I would be more concerned about my own team's failure to get past the opening rounds of the Junior cup.

Think the fairest thing to do would be no entry into theScottish cup next season just like the east are doing since they declared there season null and void but no mr Chisholm will have seen to that talbot get looked after.

Then in all probability that is why the WOSL made Talbot winners. I think I saw a tweet highlighted on P&B that the SFA were guiding the proceedings.
You mean the WRSJFA did. Unless you're advocating the WoSFL declare Talbot champions for 2020-21 already ? [emoji6]

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:

You mean the WRSJFA did. Unless you're advocating the WoSFL declare Talbot champions for 2020-21 already ? emoji6.png

Ha Ha lockdown syndrome. I washed my hair twice in the shower yesterday because I forgot I had already washed it.

41 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Then in all probability that is why the WOSL made Talbot winners. I think I saw a tweet highlighted on P&B that the SFA were guiding the proceedings.

Yes, I agree that this is the main reason they decide to award the leagues. And (even as a Kilwinning boy) I don't really understand the complaints about it in this case - it was pretty clear that Talbot were going to win the league.

39 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Yes, I agree that this is the main reason they decide to award the leagues. And (even as a Kilwinning boy) I don't really understand the complaints about it in this case - it was pretty clear that Talbot were going to win the league.

It's a shame it was decided this way and I fully believe if the Scottish Cup place wasn't in position then the leagues would have been null and void.  It was a difficult decision to make by the WSJFA considering Pollok who if they won their three games in hand were in the equation also.

So as a neutral observer are we saying that the league title was awarded so that you could have a representative in the Scottish next season because if that's the case you could have saved yourself a lot of bother. Surely you can all see that it's highly unlikely that there will be a Scottish Cup next season. 

42 minutes ago, The viper said:

Whenever the season starts, have a play off between Buffs and Pollok, with the winner playing Auchinleck for a place in the cup. Surely if it’s a title they don’t want they would be up for that.

Whoever wins the first game would have to play Talbot five times and beat them five times because that's how far ahead of the other two they were. 

8 hours ago, craigkillie said:

People are complaining because its Talbot, no other reason.