The SPFL recommendation?

Whilst I feel we have probably been shafted a bit by this decision, it’s congrats to Raith who deserve their promotion....and whilst we would presumably benefit from reconstruction, it’s almost more immoral to have reconstruction this season to avoid relegation to both Hearts and Partick, who, budget-wise are getting what they deserve for underperforming, by going down.....

Oh ya fucker😂

First, any talk of litigation from clubs like East Fife is utter nonsense. I never felt this resolution was the right way to do things but it really doesn't affect us either way. I'm sure Hearts and Partick will be looking down that avenue.

Secondly, if there's any ire to be aimed, it should be aimed squarely at Doncaster and the SPFL. They really are a shambolic bunch of morons whatever way you look at it.

It's certainly going to be a fun few weeks watching all the blow out from this.

I’d expect the 2 up and none down to be the next vote as it’ll appease Hearts, ICT, Partick, Falkirk, Stranraer and Edinburgh City. That will only really leave Rangers seething I guess. Right I’m off to open the champagne and drink 3/4 of the bottle.

ETA forgot Stranraer sorry boys

5 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Feel that is massively harsh on Partick and ourselves.

Assuming some form of league reconstruction will now proceed to correct these injustices 

They’ve treated the fans and clubs of the 3 leagues below the Premier League like shite as usual.

This isn’t about Falkirk, Partick, Raith, Stranraer, etc it’s about us as a collective getting treated like scum. All of us.

The SPFL, Doncaster, Lawell, Budge, Park, Nelms etc can all go to f**k.

7 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Whilst I feel we have probably been shafted a bit by this decision, it’s congrats to Raith who deserve their promotion....and whilst we would presumably benefit from reconstruction, it’s almost more immoral to have reconstruction this season to avoid relegation to both Hearts and Partick, who, budget-wise are getting what they deserve for underperforming, by going down.....

I actually disagree with most of this 😂

1. We weren't shafted

2. I wont be congratulating raith rovers as the whole season has not been completed, and I was confident we would have caught them, but a decision had to be made at some point which results in a team being promoted, with that team being raith.

3. Hearts, partick and stranraer dont deserve to be relegated, especially partick who had a game in hand. Yes they were bottom of the league, but there were still plenty of points to play for, and it's not their fault the season has come to an abrupt end.  I've no issue with the leagues being altered to prevent relegation, even for one season.

Surely this reconstruction task force is going to have to get the job done fairly quickly as we now have Stranraer, Thistle, Hearts, ICT, Falkirk, Edinburgh, Kelty, Brora all in limbo. They won’t be able to budget or plan ahead without certainty on which division they will be playing in.

Just now, Clyde01 said:

Surely this reconstruction task force is going to have to get the job done fairly quickly as we now have Stranraer, Thistle, Hearts, Kelty, Brora all in limbo. They won’t be able to budget or plan ahead without certainty on which division they will be playing in.

Neither will any club near the top.of a league.  It's still only april though. Most leagues aren't confirmed normally  till may.

I can if it’s only for 1 season but it’ll be 11-1 no way Celtic and Rangers will agree on anything that awards or nullifies the title.

The reconstruction vote doesn’t have to be anything to do with that though.

Can’t see why rangers or Celtic would have an objection to a 14 team premier league.