The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/1268401/dundee-fc-spfl-vote-yes-season/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Dundee have submitted a ‘yes’ vote to the SPFL’s proposals paving the way for Celtic, Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers to be crowned champions.

Courier Sport understands the Dark Blues told Hampden chiefs of their decision this afternoon and are awaiting a response from league bosses.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

You've argued against your own post again, people can go out and are not " being huckled off to jail" as you previously claimed.

I've seen a fair few morons post on here but you take the biscuit.

You are a very bad loser. It's not a good trait. I've given evidential proof that my point is correct. Whether you accept that is immaterial.

As for the rest? Allow me to paraphrase Samuel Johnson by saying "Insult is the last refuge of the scoundrel".

Just now, coprolite said:

Dundee have made a very dull procedure hugely entertaining with their tinpot chicanery. Fair play. 

Now that Dundee have voted 'yes' (allegedly), all we have to look forward to are the court cases from Hearts, Thistle and The Rangers.

23 minutes ago, bennett said:

You've argued against your own post again, people can go out and are not " being huckled off to jail" as you previously claimed. 

I've seen a fair few morons post on here but you take the biscuit. 

You're a complete moron but your lack of self awareness is something to behold. 

2 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Dundee have made a very dull procedure hugely entertaining with their tinpot chicanery. Fair play. 

I mean sure, but don't you ever just want Scottish football not to start a fight in an empty room.

5 minutes ago, The DA said:

Now that Dundee have voted 'yes' (allegedly), all we have to look forward to are the court cases from Hearts, Thistle and The Rangers.

I'm looking forward to sevcos first statement, wont be long I'd imagine. 

43 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

At some point in June loanees return to their parent Clubs, some players go to new Clubs on their pre-contracts and many Clubs will have few or even no players on their books (Dumbarton and Stranraer for example). So the League must finish before the end of June which has no chance.

Not sure why you've quoted me with that reply, it's nowt to do with what I was talking about.