The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That SPFL statement is something.  Literally no acknowledgement of clubs adversely affected and no mention of the vote being an unmitigated disaster.

I still thinking this has some to run, but the vote has felt inevitable since Dundee's initial withdrawal.  

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I'll hang fire with a full comment until I know where this finally ends - at the moment - not at all impressed.

I can understand a swither between abstaining (as I felt should have happened in the first place) and a No - but you have to ask - what is fundamentally different between now and last Friday?

A wee phone call from Lawwell.

4 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

That SPFL statement is something.  Literally no acknowledgement of clubs adversely affected and no mention of the vote being an unmitigated disaster.

I still thinking this has some to run, but the vote has felt inevitable since Dundee's initial withdrawal.  

SPFL are an embarrassment and yes Dundee were always going yes after the withdrawal or whatever happened their vote ha I said it before that I genuinely think Hearts will survive this.

3 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

A wee phone call from Lawwell.

11 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Will Lawwell come to the rescue again and save any of these clubs?

20 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

a nice wee payment from Mr Lawwell

On 12/04/2020 at 09:38, LincolnHearts said:

, what the f**k is Lawwell promising

Now it's just Mr Lawwell and Celtic. 

Mate.....you're heads going to fall off.

Have you started a Hearts in the Championship thread yet?

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

Why are they putting Grey and Budge in charge of a reconstruction taskforce? Surely that's a massive conflict of interest.

Who would you have on it? If anything, Ann Budge and Les Gray are more likely to work harder on it because they have the most to lose if they decided to keep things as they are.

7 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I'll hang fire with a full comment until I know where this finally ends - at the moment - not at all impressed.

I can understand a swither between abstaining (as I felt should have happened in the first place) and a No - but you have to ask - what is fundamentally different between now and last Friday?

Nothing as far as I can tell. The entire vote seems overblown to me anyway. 

Nothing will happen until UEFA judge the games cannot be played for the top flights across Europe. If it had been a no vote then what would have happened? Stalemate? It would have to end based on positions as null and void is a joke. At least Dundee appear to have got the ball rolling for reconstruction of the league(s) and we will see that process through one way or another. I've no real gripe with Dundee over this to be honest, they've bartered what little they could  out of the situation. 

2 minutes ago, Eckauskas said:

Who would you have on it? If anything, Ann Budge and Les Gray are more likely to work harder on it because they have the most to lose if they decided to keep things as they are.

As for whom? No idea, presumably an independent body that has "no dog in the fight".

As for the second part, that is exactly the point I'm making, it's a massive conflict of interest. If, for example, they found it was not financially viable, they are not going to treat that evidence with the same weight they would something that showed it to be a benefit.