League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Just now, The DA said:

The only way Hearts get to stay up is if the league is reconstructed and no court can force that decision on a plc.

If diddy clubs fold and die like the start of Saving Private Ryan, the league will have to be reconstructed. The Official 'Only Thing Coming Home is England' :jjzing: Thread

2 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

H.P. Lovecraft wrote of "the fear of the unknown". 

Never have those words had more salience than when watching a succession of P&B dunderheads screaming "WHAT UR YE GOIN TAE COURT WITH" as if they would have the slightest comprehension of the intricacies of the legal minefield that HMFC are setting out as we speak

Now, this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning. 

czbYQBI.gif

All the Hearts fans thought those in charge were utter cretins a few months ago and now they’re trying to claim they are legal eagles about to swoop their way to glory.

Spoiler; there will be an “out of court settlement” which you’ll claim is big bucks but is actually almost nothing but will be kept quiet to save face and put all of this in the past, while Hearts get pumped off Alloa in front of literally no one.

On 11/06/2020 at 12:39, Johnny Fingers said:

Just making sure I could remember my login for here.

As you were. Speak soon.

On 11/06/2020 at 12:58, Stationers1874 said:

Hi Johnny,catch you on here next week bud ;)

2894CDCE-BC0E-4428-BC05-21694B3B665E.jpeg.baa8ec19c9ac4db311514ed60556d26c.jpeg

1 minute ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Spoiler; there will be an “out of court settlement” which you’ll claim is big bucks but is actually almost nothing but will be kept quiet to save face and put all of this in the past, while Hearts get pumped off Alloa in front of literally no one.

This. 

I can see there being a low key announcement in 6 months time that they've done something to make this go away. And that'll be it.

4 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

H.P. Lovecraft wrote of "the fear of the unknown". 

Never have those words had more salience than when watching a succession of P&B dunderheads scream "WHAT UR YE GOIN TAE COURT WITH" as if they would have the slightest comprehension of the intricacies of the legal minefield that HMFC are setting out as we speak

Now, this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning. 

czbYQBI.gif

If there was any law broken in this whole charade, it would have been Hearts headline driving force against relegation. 

I ask again, what are Hearts going to court with?

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

This. 

I can see there being a low key announcement in 6 months time that they've done something to make this go away. And that'll be it.

Commiserations card with £20 in it "thinking of you" and off you f**k .

Lots of folk laughing at Hearts today (which is understandable), but putting that aside, what has happened to Partick Thistle today is utterly shameful. 

As someone who liked to attend a number of different games across the divisions over the years, that's  26 clubs who will never see another penny from me ever again. In a time when solidarity was needed, self interest & selfishness won the day. For me, this is the day Scottish football died. Utterly depressing. 

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

If there was any law broken in this whole charade, it would have been Hearts headline driving force against relegation. 

I ask again, what are Hearts going to court with?

It doesn’t matter tbh. It’s an empty gesture to appease their gormless fans and it’s so transparent even Sevco would blush.

Just now, Werner Herzog said:

Lots of folk laughing at Hearts today (which is understandable), but putting that aside, what has happened to Partick Thistle today is utterly shameful. 

As someone who liked to attend a number of different games across the divisions over the years, that's  26 clubs who will never see another penny from me ever again. In a time when solidarity was needed, self interest & selfishness won the day. For me, this is the day Scottish football died. Utterly depressing. 

I'm sure they care. 

What's interesting while reading JKB is that while every one of them are castigating the SPFL and many claiming they will boycott other clubs, not a single one has stated they will be refusing the parachute payment.

If they hate the governing body that much, and are so keen on principles, you'd think that taking the money would stick in their craw.

Just now, Ric said:

What's interesting while reading JKB is that while every one of them are castigating the SPFL and many claiming they will boycott other clubs, not a single one has stated they will be refusing the parachute payment.

If they hate the governing body that much, and are so keen on principles, you'd think that taking the money would stick in their craw.

It would be bad form to take it given the upcoming legal action. It's a tacit acceptance of relegation right there, to add to them voting to end the season with them relegated.

That just leaves them trying to force reconstruction through the courts, as though a Scottish court of session (or whatever) judge is going to be the arbitrer of what makes for a fair sporting tournament.

16 minutes ago, GordonD said:

What exactly do Hearts hope to achieve in the court case? St Mirren relegated instead of them? Dundee United refused promotion? Since the leagues aren't changing I can't see any other alternative.

Why the f**k would it be us? We finished 9th!!!