League Reconstruction 20/21 season

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

If there was any law broken in this whole charade, it would have been Hearts headline driving force against relegation. 

I ask again, what are Hearts going to court with?

A petition for Judicial Review has always been my assumption. I trust this clarifies matters. 

If you had the slightest chance of understanding the legal argument to be employed, you wouldn't be asking such a poorly-worded question. The Official 'Only Thing Coming Home is England' :jjzing: Thread

3 minutes ago, Werner Herzog said:

Lots of folk laughing at Hearts today (which is understandable), but putting that aside, what has happened to Partick Thistle today is utterly shameful. 

As someone who liked to attend a number of different games across the divisions over the years, that's  26 clubs who will never see another penny from me ever again. In a time when solidarity was needed, self interest & selfishness won the day. For me, this is the day Scottish football died. Utterly depressing. 

D1A51DA6-EA35-4A5F-9498-55A4D8AA5925.jpeg

1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

It would be bad form to take it given the upcoming legal action. It's a tacit acceptance of relegation right there, to add to them voting to end the season with them relegated.

That just leaves them trying to force reconstruction through the courts, as though a Scottish court of session (or whatever) judge is going to be the arbitrer of what makes for a fair sporting tournament.

They  should withhold any parachute payment that's ment to be made and use that for any court case (snigger) if it gets as far as that.

10 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Just out of curiosity, what do you think is best case scenario for Hearts here? Allowed to play in top flight? Massive compensation package?

I've no idea, I just want to see you all suffer, shallow I know but that's how it is. ^_^

6 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

A petition for Judicial Review has always been my assumption. I trust this clarifies matters. 

If you had the slightest chance of understanding the legal argument to be employed, you wouldn't be asking such a poorly-worded question. The Official 'Only Thing Coming Home is England' :jjzing: Thread

A petition for Judicial Review only applies to public bodies.  The SPFL is not a public body.

5 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

Ahhh right.

So they are going to review it first.

Not like they have had months to look into this.

1 hour ago, JimmyMirren said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kheredine2018/status/1272493078541107201

Kheredine reporting only 16 clubs out of 42 backed the proposal...

So much for the game changing shift of opinion that he was breathlessly reporting just yesterday. This fraud of a journalist deserves hounding from pillar to post indefinitely for his pathetic reporting of the story.

14 minutes ago, Werner Herzog said:

Lots of folk laughing at Hearts today (which is understandable), but putting that aside, what has happened to Partick Thistle today is utterly shameful. 

As someone who liked to attend a number of different games across the divisions over the years, that's  26 clubs who will never see another penny from me ever again. In a time when solidarity was needed, self interest & selfishness won the day. For me, this is the day Scottish football died. Utterly depressing. 

6C611020-835D-4DA5-A480-C64847F47B67.gif

14 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Why?

Relegated 6/7 matches  before a season was finished, who had a game in hand over QOTS & will go into a division that might be mothballed. All of which was enabled by an incompetent voting process by the SPFL.

That seem fair to you?

Edited by Werner Herzog

Just now, Werner Herzog said:

Relegated 6/7 matches  before a season was finished, who had a game in hand over QOTS & will go into a division that might be mothballed. All of which was enabled by an incompetent voting process by the SPFL.

That seem fair to you?

That sound fair to you?

Sounds perfectly within the rules.

Can I get you a tissue?