League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

Like I missed the several attempts at reconstruction and your big day in court.

Enjoy Arbroath when it comes around.  

Can you recommend any good places for food? You were there more recently.

Just now, 8GamesToGo said:

Their hands weren't bound in March/April. That's my point. There were other options. 

They were as initially they were talking about lockdown lasting till January!

The clubs were asking for money as they couldn't afford to run. There were a multitude of reasons,.but as they don't fit your point of view, or why you'd like to happen they are ignored.

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, The DA said:

They won't rescind your relegation.  They won't force the SPFL to restructure.  They'll award you the parachute payment that would have gone to the second bottom if they'd lost the play-offs and you'll start playing football (Hearts... playing football.  Oh, my sides!) in October.

Class.

Guest 8GamesToGo
4 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

In terms of death rates, San Marino, Belgium and Andorra are the only three that are worse.

San Marino and Belgium called their league seasons off in a similar way to Scotland.

That leaves the mighty footballing bellwether of Andorra, who resumed a shortened league in early July, a month after their last reported new case, and two weeks after their last reported death due to Covid19.

Just as well we're not in the UK league then.

An d the Danish, Greek, Finnish, Turkish, Russion, English lower leagues Portugeuse, Norwegian, Swedish.. even the fecking US is about to start playing and they're the worst hit of all! 

In case you don’t do politics and geography at school the Scottish Government, our government, wont let us play.

1 minute ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Can you recommend any good places for food? You were there more recently.

July 2019? It's pretty impressive of you to keep track of Hibs' pre-season friendlies. You must be a dab hand at pub quizzes.

2 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

An d the Danish, Greek, Finnish, Turkish, Russion, English lower leagues Portugeuse, Norwegian, Swedish.. even the fecking US is about to start playing and they're the worst hit of all! 

Again THEY HAVE DIFFERENT GOVERNMENTS AND AS SUCH THE POPULATIONS IN THESE COUNTRIES HAVE TO LIVE BY DIFFERENT RULES FROM US!

sorry to everyone else for shouting. 

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, Tannadeechee said:

They were as initially they were talking about lockdown lasting till January!

The clubs were asking for money as they couldn't afford to run. There were a multitude of reasons,.but as they don't fit your point of view, or why you'd like to happen they are ignored.

They did what they did, just like Belgium, France and Holland did. And like them we took legal action as a result. If you genuinely believe there were no other options that's up to you.

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, Tannadeechee said:

Again THEY HAVE DIFFERENT GOVERNMENTS AND AS SUCH THE POPULATIONS IN THESE COUNTRIES HAVE TO LIVE BY DIFFERENT RULES FROM US!

sorry to everyone else for shouting. 

Amazing Scotland is so unique. 

Guest 8GamesToGo
1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

July 2019? It's pretty impressive of you to keep track of Hibs' pre-season friendlies. You must be a dab hand at pub quizzes.

I just know you were in the Championship for 3 years. Sorry if that upset you.

Guest 8GamesToGo

So, to recap. Raith absolutely deserve their title. A Falkirk fan even seems to think so. Scotland is unique in not being able to play football games behind closed doors in July. The SPFL are absolutely fucking magic and well on the ball in the way they've managed this whole shitshow. Dundee Utd appointing a manager who is on Hearts side in this is in no way embarrassing. 

What a time to be alive!

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

People in Scotland died of Coronavirus today, too.

Did they mate. Christ thanks for telling me. I was wondering where everyone had been the last few months.

I am ashamed that I engaged with this fuckhead a few pages ago.

Having now had a look at its posts since I started on my scran, its clear he is one of the other dipshit accounts reincarnated.

He is the P&B equivalent of Tennents lager - bitter, weak and gives you a sore head after a few hours.

So, to recap. Raith absolutely deserve their title. A Falkirk fan even seems to think so. Scotland is unique in not being able to play football games behind closed doors in July. The SPFL are absolutely fucking magic and well on the ball in the way they've managed this whole shitshow. Dundee Utd appointing a manager who is on Hearts side in this is in no way embarrassing. 

What a time to be alive!

Aye, that's it. Now back to Kickback with you to allow yourself to stew in resentment some more.