Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Talbot aren’t far away. Maybe 3/4 players short.  Fine margins in the 2 home games. 2 very good strikes from Ferguson were the difference yesterday. That’s what quality and experience brings. Need an experienced goalkeeper as the youngster is costing goals (he was at fault for not reacting for Darvel’s first), a quality midfielder to create chances and one or two strikers. 

21 minutes ago, Rugbyroader said:

Talbot aren’t far away. Maybe 3/4 players short.  Fine margins in the 2 home games. 2 very good strikes from Ferguson were the difference yesterday. That’s what quality and experience brings. Need an experienced goalkeeper as the youngster is costing goals (he was at fault for not reacting for Darvel’s first), a quality midfielder to create chances and one or two strikers. 

For the life of me I've no idea why Talbot signed young Aidan glavin in goals  as 2 minutes of YouTube footage would have convinced tucker otherwise. 

1 hour ago, Rugbyroader said:

Surely you can’t point the finger at the goalkeeper for the first goal, centre half has to react quicker. 

1 minute ago, ClubFan87 said:

Surely you can’t point the finger at the goalkeeper for the first goal, centre half has to react quicker. 

You beat me to it Had to go back for another look before i posted my comment saying he was being to harsh on the keeper for that goal

2 hours ago, Rugbyroader said:

I think that’s right-good forward moving side and had chances against us which of taken would have lead to a very different game.

2 hours ago, Rugbyroader said:

Surely 3 or 4 players away is a good bit away? 

One or two players away fair enough but 3 or 4 away is a decent chunk away surely? 

Just a thought. 

I am sure tucker has approached players at other teams maybe first picks maybe not my point to the ones who are not starting but asking for silly money you are a long time retired, all the money in the world doesn't give you memories, being a sub,unused sub or not in the squad doesn't bring memories or satisfaction .

Don't price yourself out the game. 

48 minutes ago, ClubFan87 said:

He was too far off his line . Darvel had already tried the same thing earlier .

22 hours ago, andy25 said:

He was too far off his line . Darvel had already tried the same thing earlier .

On his line/ closer to his line he’s getting no where near the effort that hits the bar. 100% the centre half has to react quicker.

Jordan Moore had all the time in the world to watch the ball come down and pick his spot. 

Got to agree with that, think the goalkeeper is promising he has cost us a goal against St Cadocs but other than that we haven’t been leaking goals. The biggest thing for me when we are having good spells we are not clinical enough yet and haven’t replaced Samsons goals. Really good forward or two required and we will be fine, impressed with a few of the signings.

25 minutes ago, southerner said:

Got to agree with that, think the goalkeeper is promising he has cost us a goal against St Cadocs but other than that we haven’t been leaking goals. The biggest thing for me when we are having good spells we are not clinical enough yet and haven’t replaced Samsons goals. Really good forward or two required and we will be fine, impressed with a few of the signings.

Hes rank rotten.

A couple of the young boys show potential but until we sign a couple of decent strikers and cut out the errors we'll be nearer the bottom of the table than the top.

Edited by andy25

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

Hes rank rotten.

A couple of the young boys show potential but until we sign a couple of decent strikers and cut out the errors we'll be nearer the bottom of the table than the top.

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

Hes rank rotten.

You said Stafford was rank rotten 😀

1 hour ago, southerner said:

You said Stafford was rank rotten 😀

I did and he improved massively last season.

I said Aiden Wilson was rank rotten and he hasn't improved a bit.

Ill stick by what I said when he signed Talbot shouldn't be signing an 18 year old loanee goalkeeper thats been hunted from Beith & Glenafton. . 

Edited by andy25

2 hours ago, southerner said:

On what grounds is your current number one goalie promising? Please enlighten me I'm all ears with this one?