Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

2 hours ago, Thejackdaw said:

Expecting a real tough game tomorrow against the biggest club in our grade,  should be a good crowd for this one and I hope that we can win this one despite Talbot being the favourites due to them being Talbot.......

Do you think the Dads Army Ultra's will be in full force. Hopefully Del Boy has the camel coat looked out for this one.

2 minutes ago, fb4 said:

Just listened to the interviews another odd goal defeat but chances made, buy a striker we need to spend to complete. 

We need a good goalkeeper as well. 

Neither of the two we have inspire any confidence.

27 minutes ago, tyson1909 said:

Thought there was a few positives to take from that game 2day. Hard to beat 14 men though. I'm not worried for the rest of season, think we'll improve as the season goes on.

Thought beith were the better team technically and had real good passages of play at times,  can't ever write Talbot off though and they more than held their own , real biggy  for me today was not seeing a real huge figure in the Talbot nets in big andy , he just seemed so imposing and I don't feel the same about Talbot without him between the sticks .

Edited by Thejackdaw

25 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

Beith hud twice oor chances…….midfield/furrit is the problem. 
ref stinkin bit that’s the usual noo at this level. 

No quite sure what game you were watching if ye think beith had twice our chances …. if we had a goalscorer we wid of scored 3 or 4 today …. thought mcpherson was the best player on the park ….

Just now, murphy1970 said:

Thought we competed well today. Very little between the sides.

We badly need some goals though to boost confidence.

I see Wigton lost heavily today so hopefully we can net a few next Saturday 

Wigtown .

Wigtons in England 🙂

23 hours ago, Thejackdaw said:

Expecting a real tough game tomorrow against the biggest club in our grade,  should be a good crowd for this one and I hope that we can win this one despite Talbot being the favourites due to them being Talbot.......

"Our grade", there is no such thing as separate grades in the pyramid. 

9 minutes ago, Size Five said:

What a job Chris Strain has done at Beith. 

The new Tucker?

Chris is a good football man , just like Jonny millar I didn't like Chris strain when he played against beith as you never like the ones who can hurt your team , but they're both good guys in life and I've found that out in getting to know  them farther COTM .

Edited by Thejackdaw

Think Talbot aren’t as bad as their form is showing just now, they never got any change out the Beith defence today at all , my opinion is Talbot have a good number 9 but he never started to play till the second half when he was moved out wide to try his luck there after getting no change in the first half, Beith scored first and defended it well, Talbot had their chances but couldn’t take them , a good game to watch and a credit to our league