Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

2 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

No many folk mentioning how bad a goal that was to concede keeper at the near post , and Beith trying to take advantage of our weak link at the left back all game

Just you, and think Wilson has been decent this season to be honest 

On 29/08/2023 at 19:06, southerner said:

Just you, and think Wilson has been decent this season to be honest 

Wilson has improved this year so far. The boy doesnt get much of a break from some of the fans though, gettin on his back at every opportunity. Hopefully he keeps the head down and continues to improve and maybe some of fans will start to cut the boy some slack. Aye he's maybe no been great previously but credit where its due so far this year. 

11 hours ago, sel0975 said:

Talbot drawn away to Cumnock in the 2nd round of the Junior Cup. 

Talbot should have found a bit of form with an easier run of games by the time that game comes around. Look forward to it. A younger squad now and they should be more used to playing on crap plastic pitches, so hopefully that will negate some of the home pitch advantage. We owe them one after that last junior cup game in there. It wasnt the best best game to watch and the only way any of the teams was goin to score was penalties. Hopefully different this time around

On 02/09/2023 at 18:50, Shanner said:

No complaints today. Normally I can do without seeing us absolutely trounce teams like that but it was good after recent results. 

I'm sure if we get a good result this weekend we'll go on a decent run. Not sayin we'll win the league or anythin but there's potential in that team to progress. Couldnt have asked for more difficult start to the season. We're not as bad as the dooms day sayers would have u believe. I look forward to seeing them improve as the year goes on

15 minutes ago, tyson1909 said:

I'm sure if we get a good result this weekend we'll go on a decent run. Not sayin we'll win the league or anythin but there's potential in that team to progress. Couldnt have asked for more difficult start to the season. We're not as bad as the dooms day sayers would have u believe. I look forward to seeing them improve as the year goes on

Still think we will go through some rough patches if we don’t pick up a goalscorer who is going to get you 15 league goals, into the winter in the tougher conditions when games are attritional you need that player who is going to take a half chance. I still think we are missing that type at the moment.

On 04/09/2023 at 16:46, southerner said:

Still think we will go through some rough patches if we don’t pick up a goalscorer who is going to get you 15 league goals, into the winter in the tougher conditions when games are attritional you need that player who is going to take a half chance. I still think we are missing that type at the moment.

Pretty sure Tucker n Alan will be lookin to rectify the situation as we speak. They'll know exactly what we need and i cant imagine them just sitting twiddling their thumbs accepting defeat. Agree we might see some rough patches, but in a season that is being massive rebuild for the squad i would expect that. Another addition to team could be just what we need and i wouldnt rule it out just yet

5 hours ago, tyson1909 said:

Pretty sure Tucker n Alan will be lookin to rectify the situation as we speak. They'll know exactly what we need and i cant imagine them just sitting twiddling their thumbs accepting defeat. Agree we might see some rough patches, but in a season that is being massive rebuild for the squad i would expect that. Another addition to team could be just what we need and i wouldnt rule it out just yet

Agree wi that but I think we need mare than jist a striker. 
Need a full new midfield. I’d be asking the boys at G’s testimonial to turn up oan Monday et the trainin.