Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

55 minutes ago, bigecumnock said:

Not a bit upset, best team won no probs. Fud and Fanny spring to mind

OK I will let u have ur little rant and be abusive has u like it must be hard to get knocked out of a cup I totally understand that specially when u won it last year for the first time in 20 odd year but the only fud and fanny that springs to my mind is u but cheers for saying the best team won 

Edited by allyg1977

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

Massive result for us boys today. Great victory but I prefer when use r wanting tucker sacked lol

Mon the papers

Those who want tucker sacked aren't talbot fans to be fair in tucker we trust u can't be the best manager for 20 years to be shit 3 months in to the season  common sense needs to be be had 

7 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

U were poor first half and Cumnock deserved to be in front at half time but second half you thoroughly deserved the win , only thing I think Cumnock should maybe had had a penalty from 

Thought it would have been a very soft penalty,  am not bias it didn't look much in it , think the reaction was more. Any I am still buzzing from this result we should have put the game to bed up at 3-1

1 hour ago, southerner said:

Never noticed that but really impressed with the performance and hearing hopefully the manager still looked to strengthen us.

Hopefully a good experienced goalkeeper next.

Someone like Jamie Donnelly from Clydebank.  Far too good a goalkeeper to be sitting on the bench every week.

1 hour ago, andy25 said:

Hopefully a good experienced goalkeeper next.

Someone like Jamie Donnelly from Clydebank.  Far too good a goalkeeper to be sitting on the bench every week.

Agree we shouldn’t have a loan keeper as we could lose him at any time but didn’t think the boy put a foot wrong yesterday in a big match for him

34 minutes ago, southerner said:

Agree we shouldn’t have a loan keeper as we could lose him at any time but didn’t think the boy put a foot wrong yesterday in a big match for him

He didn't to be fair but as you say a team like Talbot shouldn't have a loan goalkeeper.