Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

10 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Played really well in first half some good football , Glens got 2 goals out of nothing , to be fair both penalties were soft but what a strike for their free kick - again a soft one, good to see us step it up again and seal the win , Connor Boyd's goal that curled into the top corner was a peach, good to see we have a few players that can score smith and boyd about 12 goals each I think. Dont mean to sound negative but I still dont like McPherson at RB , for me the 2 Neil's should always Play CB. 

Dont like McPherson at rb bcos hes not good there or we r better with him in the middle? End of day he is doing what he is asked…I doubt he is asking to be played there…

12 hours ago, botlad said:

Dont like McPherson at rb bcos hes not good there or we r better with him in the middle? End of day he is doing what he is asked…I doubt he is asking to be played there…

Hes definitely better at CB , yes I think hes getting asked to play there just now. We might not get away with it against better teams , hopefully they are both at CB against Hurlford. 

McCracken and Neilly at CB big Slooves into the middle o the park to give a real presence. Played there wi Medda a lot. 

l‘m optimistic that wi a heed wind, we could win the Scottish and tap 3 in the league. 

Glens no as bad as we made the luk an I think we scored at the right times. 

2 hours ago, Ben10 said:

McCracken and Neilly at CB big Slooves into the middle o the park to give a real presence. Played there wi Medda a lot. 

l‘m optimistic that wi a heed wind, we could win the Scottish and tap 3 in the league. 

Glens no as bad as we made the luk an I think we scored at the right times. 

That could be a good shout Ben10, would you play that this weekend tho or try it oot In a league game?

3 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

That could be a good shout Ben10, would you play that this weekend tho or try it oot In a league game?

Aye to dominate again yon wee diving bampot Taz. 
Also wid depend on right back options. 

9 minutes ago, Shanner said:

We're starting to look a decent side. The attacking play is coming together well and we're not giving opponents a second of peace on the ball.

We're doing okay. Dont know if thats us getting better or more to do with the standard of the league declining.

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:

We're doing okay. Dont know if thats us getting better or more to do with the standard of the league declining.

we wouldn't have won that game 3-0 in October. Good chance we'd have lost it if anything so I think it's fair to say we've got our act together a bit. 

Credit here needs to go to the management team and players, also the committee for not knee jerking into a big decision after the St Andrews game. We are looking hungry, fit and have a better cutting edge, we won’t win the league but nobody will want to play us just now

Just now, southerner said:

Credit here needs to go to the management team and players, also the committee for not knee jerking into a big decision after the St Andrews game. We are looking hungry, fit and have a better cutting edge, we won’t win the league but nobody will want to play us just now

To be fair we're a million miles better than we were August & September. 

We're in a good position in both cups and a top 3 finish is a distinct possibility.

I would say that McPherson & Slooves should be the centre back pairing. 

McPherson at right back weakens the defence. 

McCracken shouldnt have  come straight back into the team he should have had to bide his time on the bench in my opinion which im sure not everyone will agree with 🙂

33 minutes ago, andy25 said:

I would say that McPherson & Slooves should be the centre back pairing. 

McPherson at right back weakens the defence. 

McCracken shouldnt have  come straight back into the team he should have had to bide his time on the bench in my opinion which im sure not everyone will agree with 🙂

Agreed 😀 we don’t agree 😀 McCracken is the best CB in the league 

2 minutes ago, southerner said:

Agreed 😀 we don’t agree 😀 McCracken is the best CB in the league 

McPherson by a country mile for me.

McCracken too injury prone now.