Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

28 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Is that because if you win the league you could potentially go into the Lowland League? From a Darvel perspective if you had to ask me I’d go with the cup as well.

Yip.

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

With the potential to annoy the dafties...

27th March- Darvel v Talbot in the league

12th & 19th April- Darvel v Talbot in the Scottish Cup*

Question- If you could only win one of these ties, which would it be?

*I know @glensmad, I know.

Doesn’t matter we will win them both 😀

23 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Some turn a round in form and I’ve got to admit u won’t go down now 🤦🏻‍♂️

just as well u never started the season well as u would have been strong favourites for the title 

I said in October I would fancy a top 3 of all Ayrshire teams, although what order I wasn't sure. I personally never seen us being in the position we are at this stage of the season. I always though Talbot would mount a come back although ultimately the damage I think was done at the start of the season for them to go on and win it. After the start Hurlford had I thought they'd be up there, I know they have games in hand etc...

I thought it would be a top 3 of Beith, Hurlford and Talbot with us being the team to free fall however that hasn't been the case to the managers/players credit. 

For me the two massive games Clydebank must win in order to be in a chance of staying top is the two St Cadocs games, lose either of them and I think their season is over.  

30 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Good luck trying to get a ticket for the semi final , all ticket for you guys for darvel and never heard as much nonsense in all my years in junior football 🤷‍♂️

Whats the capacity at Darvel?

1200 I think. I'd say minimum you should get is 25% for allocation however the committee are now selling away end tickets. Surely these should have been, if Darvel insisting on all ticket, passed to the away team to manage. This seems to be toys out the pram from our committee. 

I seen Kennie Young confirmed there was never any instruction to be all tickets. Unfortunately this is our naive committee thinking they know best once again.  

I thought it was 2200 but rhubarb seems to think it’s 1200 which if true is laughable and I see kennie just confirming there was no instruction to make it all ticket which means another shambles from our end again 

3 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Beechwood will be fine , Darvel is a pain to get in and out of, main street packed with cars, one road in and out of park, think it will be fine once everyone is in but it going in and out that's a pain