Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

47 minutes ago, Talfc said:

You don’t think a few of them will be getting contract offers? Boylan would be fuming not getting ahead of 1/2 players on that pitch. 

What age is he now been about for a while? , wouldn’t say he’s close to being your best striker but works his back side off . 

5 minutes ago, Bankie77 said:

What age is he now been about for a while? , wouldn’t say he’s close to being your best striker but works his back side off . 

Aye he’s getting on, but not getting on ahead of out of form players when he does as you said, work hard and does get goals. Mason almost seems above the pecking order with some team selections

Create a new account on here, go on the Talbot thread and moan about winning [emoji85] andy25 and Talbot supporter will agree with you, piyo will call it out, Andy25 will abuse piyo as he happy someone agrees with doom and gloom, Talbot supporter will join in thinking it means he’s not allowed an opinion, and over and over and over we go.
[emoji2357]aye that's what's happening[emoji23], c'mon man I only gave my opinion on tonight's game it no about trolling or agreeing with trolls or whit ever the feck it is

2 minutes ago, botlad said:

I honestly think you don’t know the definition of ‘abuse’. Disagreeing with you or having a go about players they pay their money to watch is their right, it’s free speech. The change of your name to ‘Comicalpiyo’ also isn’t abuse. Your a representative of the club, maybe you shouldn’t be on this posting every night like Geordie, Alec, Henry, Morton etc don’t do.

Abuse is speaking about someone in an insulting or offensive way by definition. Not my own. I don’t see anywhere where I’ve said don’t have an opinion????? If you can’t spot the folk pretending to be Talbot supporters that your issue no mine. Personally don’t care about a change name and if I post or don’t post it’s not me targeting players.

Been pretty clear I’m not a representative of anyone on here but myself. I am confused that you believe in freedom of speech and I’m against it

10 minutes ago, Talfc said:

Aye he’s getting on, but not getting on ahead of out of form players when he does as you said, work hard and does get goals. Mason almost seems above the pecking order with some team selections

Last time I seen him v darvel was ok. Who tucker playing out of form ahead of him now

3 minutes ago, Bankie77 said:

Last time I seen him v darvel was ok. Who tucker playing out of form ahead of him now

Jamie glasgow, wardrope forced out right aswell where he’s proven to be better in the middle. 

7 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Abuse is speaking about someone in an insulting or offensive way by definition. Not my own. I don’t see anywhere where I’ve said don’t have an opinion????? If you can’t spot the folk pretending to be Talbot supporters that your issue no mine. Personally don’t care about a change name and if I post or don’t post it’s not me targeting players.

Been pretty clear I’m not a representative of anyone on here but myself. I am confused that you believe in freedom of speech and I’m against it

Your a grown fella mate, stop labelling what is said on this against you as abuse. The world is a lot harsher for that to be labelled as abuse or you have lived a very sheltered life.

Like it or not, your viewed as a representative of the club. Your in about the committee, the management and the players whether that be for filming or just in and around the team on matchdays. Your a representative of the club, act like one.

6 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

You can redefine words all you wish pal, i didn’t define them, I really don’t care much at all what is harsh about me and you’ll find if I was as sheltered as your making out I probably would have called it a day about seven ago. You have not a scoob about me so please stop pretending to.  Also this high and mighty looking down on me is pretty snide in all honesty, This is a screen name on a forum and there is plenty of them.

FFS 😂😂😂

12 hours ago, Bankie77 said:

Bryan Boylan is 32 now and still fit as a fiddle - he`d be a starter in pretty much all teams in the division and still should be for Talbot in my opinion. He`s older than Shankland by a few years and still fitter, leaner and faster. The shape of Shankland is a disgrace for someone being paid to play football. 

2 hours ago, Hawf time pie said:

Bryan Boylan is 32 now and still fit as a fiddle - he`d be a starter in pretty much all teams in the division and still should be for Talbot in my opinion. He`s older than Shankland by a few years and still fitter, leaner and faster. The shape of Shankland is a disgrace for someone being paid to play football. 

Especially on 150 a week lol