Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

33 minutes ago, superpollok said:

Fishing trip? Or memory like a goldfish, to be fair possibly the later as you seemed to forget which team you support and started to turn up at Talbot 

u on twitter by chance? Leave me alone till at least to get in character, this one’s is exhausting!

2 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Persons deleted the tweets 😂 oh well musta never hav happened 

Sounds like someone has issue with you on twitter then. Despite what you are trying to imply I can ensure you I haven’t a clue who you are on twitter. But nice diversion from the nonsense you posted on here.

13 minutes ago, superpollok said:

Sounds like someone has issue with you on twitter then. Despite what you are trying to imply I can ensure you I haven’t a clue who you are on twitter. But nice diversion from the nonsense you posted on here.

Wasn’t about me 🙄 it was Lok fans on Twitter, one in particular lambasting your manager. I point out that he is not the ‘worst’ as described using recent results. U launch into a personal attack on here against me/screen name. 

I then joke ask if u are on twitter as u seemed angry. Like the twitter Lok fan. Pointed out this is a screen name not me personally and u need to give me a chance to get into character. Not a subject change but the actual subject. 

Edited by Killiepiyo

Any comment from the Auchinleck Talbot faithful now the evidence shows a clear physical assault from #9 on Pollok left sided player Burns? 

Do that on any other pitch in Scotland and you are off. Do that in public and the police are at the door. 

Do that at Beechwood and you don’t even get booked as the official confidently reduced it to a yellow and booked the wrong man! Too scared  to send off an Auchinleck played I imagine. #9 had already been booked so would have been off anyway. The lad should now be serving a 3 game ban, but is free to play whilst his teammates celebrate the assault on Twitter. 

And Pollok are the gang? 

Edited by PollokGang

10 minutes ago, PollokGang said:

Any comment from the Auchinleck Talbot faithful now the evidence shows a clear physical assault from #9 on Pollok left sided player Burns? 

Do that on any other pitch in Scotland and you are off. Do that in public and the police are at the door. 

Do that at Beechwood and you don’t even get booked as the official confidently reduced it to a yellow and booked the wrong man! Too scared  to send off an Auchinleck played I imagine. #9 had already been booked so would have been off anyway. The lad should now be serving a 3 game ban, but is free to play whilst his teammates celebrate the assault on Twitter. 

And Pollok are the gang? 

Post the evidence please. Otherwise it's heresay.

16 minutes ago, PollokGang said:

And Pollok are the gang? 

Self defence against the Pollok thugs is the most likely reason. I really can't comment without video evidence though. 

23 minutes ago, PollokGang said:

And Pollok are the gang? 

Yes it should have been a red card. Are you happy now. Its a swinging arm rather than a punch though so quit the assualt hyperbole.

The same video also shows it was a clear red card for preventing a goal scoring opportunity. I have yet to see a Pollok fan mention this

Pollok came to dive, play act and niggle away. Its what Maxwell's Rob Roy team did and is your managers tactic. You got what you deserved from the game- f**k all and the fact you are all raging about the perceived injustice of the red card is all the sweeter

Edited by Wile E Coyote