Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Let's play devil's advocate, talbot didn't do there due diligence on the player, did the player go wait a minute I have already played in this competition or did he say nothing because of the honour of playing for Auchinleck, when Talbot went to the sfa for the emergency loan and told them the players name did they not say no you can't play him he's cup tied as iam sure it would flag up on their player tracking system what he had already played in. Just my opinion might be away off the mark.

1 minute ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Talbot signed a player and didn't do the necessary checks to see if he was cup tied or not.

I’d be surprised if Talbot signed anyone without doing checks but maybe everyone forgot to do them? Sorry realise that’s another question 

Just now, Killiepiyo said:

Welcome to my let’s find out more before blaming people position 

I genuinely don't think you know what cup tied means. He played for another team in a previous round. There are absolutely no circumstances that can get round that fact and make it OK that he played today

Talbot are tier six not the spl they dont need to go to the sfa for an emergency permission to sign a keeper  because sparky was cup tied for the South challenge they then had to sign another keeper who wasn't cup tied and for some reason they missed that he had played for clydebank in the early rounds.

9 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

I genuinely don't think you know what cup tied means. He played for another team in a previous round. There are absolutely no circumstances that can get round that fact and make it OK that he played today

I genuinely don’t know how you can’t understand I’m wanting to know HOW that could have happened not IF it happened 

Schrodinger’s victory. Win one nil but you lose.

C’est la vie. Schedule is busy enough anyway with 11 league games to squeeze in.

Onward to Wednesday night. Hopefully frost covers do their work as it’s to turn nippy and we could really do with Beith game going ahead

5 minutes ago, murphy1970 said:

Schrodinger’s victory. Win one nil but you lose.

C’est la vie. Schedule is busy enough anyway with 11 league games to squeeze in.

Onward to Wednesday night. Hopefully frost covers do their work as it’s to turn nippy and we could really do with Beith game going ahead

16 League games still to play.

12 minutes ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

We've seen issues earlier in season when Kilwinning Rangers ended up playing a suspended player in league game against Irvine Meadow. 

Up to the club to check with SFA though if player is cup tied surely.

And Kilwinning got away with it 

If we have unwittingly played a goalie who has already played the tournament and not told us then we live and learn and move on!! Very annoying but don’t let it de rail put season as we played well today with a good bit of squad rotation