Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

2 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Yep. If you are going to spend your time helping out at a club you might as well get paid for it

I could be completely wrong but I get the feeling that some of the bigger WOS clubs want to get into doing the PPV live streams like the Bankies do.  Pollok have done a fair bit to get their media stuff into good shape already and maybe bunging a competent cameraman a few quid to produce something that could generate more income makes sense (if that's actually what they're doing).

I see Talbot have just announced a replacement for KP in the shape of the Cumnock guy so looking forward to seeing his vids next season and hopefully it brings an overall gain to the club.

3 hours ago, Shanner said:

I could be completely wrong but I get the feeling that some of the bigger WOS clubs want to get into doing the PPV live streams like the Bankies do.  Pollok have done a fair bit to get their media stuff into good shape already and maybe bunging a competent cameraman a few quid to produce something that could generate more income makes sense (if that's actually what they're doing).

I see Talbot have just announced a replacement for KP in the shape of the Cumnock guy so looking forward to seeing his vids next season and hopefully it brings an overall gain to the club.

Bankies were forced to stop the PPV for any game on a Saturday iirc