Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

20 minutes ago, bobbydazzler said:

wonder when the desperation will kick in at Beechwood? probably should have at half time on Saturday

Probably all more concerned about checking the Clydebank score on their phones 

53 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Hahahhaha honestly, i get youre rattled that you got put out your cup, but seriously, have a word with yourself, all these players are on multi year deals. 

Don't taint Talbot with this nutcase. He is a disgruntled Darvel supporter going back to his Rhubarb persona who ended up on outside when they were raised out of their Ayrshire village obscurity.

3 hours ago, leaguereformer said:

From my time following this level of football this is up there with the biggest upsets I have seen. Aberdeen were not as strong of favourites against Darvel as Talbot were 1/100 at the weekend. 

That said as painful as it will be for Talbot fans there has been a lot of credit shown to their fans and club on social media over their praise and congratulations shown to Lossiemouth. 

Talbot have had their fair share of fairy tales such as Ayr Utd, Hamilton and even there "almost" game against Hearts. This time the giant killing was roles reserved and I dare say you just need to take your medicine and get on with it. 

There is no doubt gloating and trolling from many on here however that probably shows how high they rank Talbot as a club when they take great pleasure in seeing them "fail" 

Could this early exit come back and bite the other clubs in title race. For as long as I can remember Talbot were the team that always had massive pile backlogs, in recent years Pollok, Clydebank and Beith have had sole focus on the league. I personally wouldn't be surprised to see a "shock" exit from current leaders in the league in view of Talbot not having a long Scottish Junior Cup run. This will be a concern to them. 

Wrong, the pisstaking is mostly down to Talbot fans lording it over other fans for years.

It is all a bit of fun, and I would like to think the Talbot fans are big enough to take this wee bitter pill.

Anyone that despises another club at any level is a sad, delusional individual.

Been saying it for weeks now we need to start playing the 2 Neil's at CB , why slooves was dropped I dont know, young Tarik had a great game i thought on the Right, we had enough chances to win 3 games. Poor goals we lost though all out of nothing,  well done lossie on the result.