All time points totals in the Premier era

53 minutes ago, Ric said:

:lol:

So, just to confirm, you were incorrect about the 15 year figure, and when the last 5 years were put to you, you've desperately try to twist it to the last 2 plus an unfinished league in order to grasp at a straw that is just out of your reach?

Aye, whatever. You need to admit when you've been feeding a line you know.. ;)

Going by your logic, we are on an equally meteoric rise.

*shrugs*

It was yourself who first mentioned using the last few years m8.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

*shrugs*

I guess that passes as a "Aye, fair enough, you've got a point" from you.

I'm more than happy to throw out a bit of cherry picked data "for the lulz" but when caught I at least hold my hands up to it! ;)

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It was yourself who first mentioned using the last few years m8.

To be fair, I was only picking you up on the 15 year claim. As you've only been in the division for the last 10, the last 5 years seems an entirely sensible division of that to take into consideration. :)

I found it interesting to see some of the teams that appeared early on in the chart which tracked Premiership points with Clydebank and Ayr making brief appearances and Falkirk, Dunfermline and Airdrie jockeying for position before Airdrie eventually dropped off the table. 

We really need to get some football played again so Motherwell can get off the not-so-coveted 1690 points total.

20 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

And if your auntie had balls she’d be your uncle.

I'll swear on anything that the following is true, and actually occurred.

As I was typing that post I actually thought that someone might respond with "And if your auntie had balls she’d be your uncle".

But then I quickly dismissed the idea on the premise that no one's patter here would be that rank. Very next post. 😂

3 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

I'll swear on anything that the following is true, and actually occurred.

As I was typing that post I actually thought that someone might respond with "And if your auntie had balls she’d be your uncle".

But then I quickly dismissed the idea on the premise that no one's patter here would be that rank. Very next post. 😂

Where do you think you are? This is Pie and Bovril bud.

Even if you are bat-shit mental, and subscribe to the notion that 'Rangers' are still Rangers; why are they slowly ticking up in points between 2012/13 and the start of the 2016/17 season?

Still, even with the absolute nonsense of counting *** points since 2016, interesting to see that Aberdeen are closer to Rangers than Rangers are to Celtic; or indeed, Hearts are to Aberdeen.

Fucking *** b*****ds.

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Interesting...

• only the top 4 plus DU have won more games than they've lost
  • Motherwell have conceded the most goals
  • St. Mirren have the worst GD
  • Third Lanark went bust 53 years ago but still have more points than Morton

St. Mirren have by far the worst GD per game.

Falkirk have a worse conceeded/game than Motherwell.

And Third Lanark have more points than St. Johnstone, despite the later having existed for 41 years more.

Edited by Illgresi

On 22/04/2020 at 10:34, Coventry Saint said:

That video has us picking up points gradually in the 90s. Odd. 

I noticed that for us too, except in the 80s up until 1993. Surely the figure should stop and then start to go again from there? In any case I'm fine with the overall results.