Teams dragging Scottish football through the dirt (Poll)

Who comes out of this looking the worst.  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Go on. But before you do, here's the answer. Play the play the few off games with a Championship squad. If you get promotion, then beef up the squad. Next season is probably going to be butchered anyway.

8 hours ago, Speroni*1 said:

Absolutely not. That's a shite idea.

In the time it's taken you to type 2 non answers, you could have typed your reasons. 

Can you not just copy and paste one or two of these relevant points? I'm curious as why you think my idea is so shitey. I mean, you do have reasons, don't you?

2014-09-19-1062sea.png

Apologies if said before by any other poster but surely inspection of Aberdeen's motives to side with Sevco are due.

Would I be wrong to suggest that by doing so  Aberdeen would improve their wish to have the current season played out thereby potentially overtaking Motherwell for 3 rd???

Just sayin' .

34 minutes ago, Marinello said:

Apologies if said before by any other poster but surely inspection of Aberdeen's motives to side with Sevco are due.

Would I be wrong to suggest that by doing so  Aberdeen would improve their wish to have the current season played out thereby potentially overtaking Motherwell for 3 rd???

Just sayin' .

Or they maybe just aren't too happy with the way the spfl is being run.

Inverness.  At first their ceo sounded like a pussy on the radio after the vote, then they’ve came across like they done this for the greater good and no self interest.  
Now they’ve went 100% heel turn with this null and void shite and bullying other clubs.  I just wonder what loan players they’re getting from Rangers and Hearts next season once they’ve played their big friendly at Ibrox. 

Celtic are to blame for this whole sorry episode. Their insatiable hunger for ‘9 in a row’ - an achievement that matters to only to two clubs in the world - has led us to where we are today. 

52 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Celtic are to blame for this whole sorry episode. Their insatiable hunger for ‘9 in a row’ - an achievement that matters to only to two clubs in the world - has led us to where we are today. 

That’s some statement. 
A load of shite but some statement regardless. 

8 hours ago, Fashanu said:

Inverness.  At first their ceo sounded like a pussy on the radio after the vote, then they’ve came across like they done this for the greater good and no self interest.  
Now they’ve went 100% heel turn with this null and void shite and bullying other clubs.  I just wonder what loan players they’re getting from Rangers and Hearts next season once they’ve played their big friendly at Ibrox. 

100% heel turn ? It’s not wrestling Justin.

18 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

I said before the start of next season, whenever that might be. Presumably they will have some sort of squad then, or they won't be in any league, will they?

OK Davie, here's the deal. We'll give you a 6 week contract. If we lose the playoffs we'll extend it for the season, if we win you're fired because we'll magic up a Premiership squad in a couple of days, nae bother. And you'll have at least another couple of days to find a new club. Davie?

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

OK Davie, here's the deal. We'll give you a 6 week contract. If we lose the playoffs we'll extend it for the season, if we win you're fired because we'll magic up a Premiership squad in a couple of days, nae bother. And you'll have at least another couple of days to find a new club. Davie?

Most teams, if they are getting promoted, add a handful of better quality pros to the squad. They don't clear out 20 x Davie. And in my view, these kinds of discussions with a handful of Davies in up to a dozen clubs is way less unfair than telling all the Davies in the squads of  Kelty/Bonnyrigg/Brora/Stranrear/Falkirk/Partick/Inverness/Hearts etc  - tough luck, the season is ending with 24 points to play for, because the rights of those other Davie's outweigh yours. And please don't go on about transfer windows - they are going to need to be tailored to suit the special circumstances of next season.

Edited by Pet Jeden

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

On our journey we could probably build a decent Premiership team with historically all the combined players that have been on those two club's books and then played for us.

Then be relegated as soon as Yogi leaves 👍

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Most teams, if they are getting promoted, add a handful of better quality pros to the squad. They don't clear out 20 x Davie. And in my view, these kinds of discussions with a handful of Davies in up to a dozen clubs is way less unfair than telling all the Davies in the squads of  Kelty/Bonnyrigg/Brora/Stranrear/Falkirk/Partick/Inverness/Hearts etc  - tough luck, the season is ending with 24 points to play for, because the rights of those other Davie's outweigh yours. And please don't go on about transfer windows - they are going to need to be tailored to suit the special circumstances of next season.

Any chance of you ever stopping being a petty squealing pretending to be hard done by bitch? 

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

You mean like Hearts when they added 14 players in the 15/16 season?

Or Rangers 14 in the 16/17?

Hibs 15 in the 17/18 season?

St Mirren's 28 in the 18/19?

1 hour ago, Speroni*1 said:

You mean like Hearts when they added 14 players in the 15/16 season?

Or Rangers 14 in the 16/17?

Hibs 15 in the 17/18 season?

St Mirren's 28 in the 18/19?

You might only be interested in promotion from the Championship, but there are 8 lots of promotion/relegation. Rangers, Hibs and Hearts would have been more gung-ho than most coming up. You wouldn't expect that from Dundee would you?

1 minute ago, Pet Jeden said:

You might only be interested in promotion from the Championship, but there are 8 lots of promotion/relegation. Rangers, Hibs and Hearts would have been more gung-ho than most coming up. You wouldn't expect that from Dundee would you?

Dundee added 18 players the last time we were promoted for the 14/15 season.

So yes, yes I would.