The Dundee United Thread 22/23

48 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'd beg to differ. For as long as man has walked the Earth we come onto United threads - even whilst in different leagues - it's something Mr Danger always has a wee wobbler about. He's been very vocal on Dundee threads since the beginning of the season and then all of a sudden he's went mute. 

I'm at a loss to explain why though. 

Maybe you've cracked it! Don't put yourself down, and have a happy new year.

1 hour ago, ArabFC said:

I won't judge Courts any more on his last few games than I would his initial good form. Overall, he is doing a middling job - not good, not shit. We'll see where we're at come the season's end.

That said, I have judged Courts in another aspect - any time he appears on the telly, I have to turn it off before the cringe eats me alive - never heard a manager talk so much shite!

Folk talk about the manner in which we play, but I can't identify it yet - all appears very random and game to game to me.

If thats the case we are in trouble considering imgID133324058.jpg.gallery.thumb.jpg.1caccc47b1349809054a53ec047f30df.jpg

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

If only you guys had a player who could get assists....

1366596840_Screenshot_20211228-122906_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.01b4c47d10652589fc244a751205c918.jpg

Does nae bad for a boy that can't cross.

Aye. Scored a great header recently too.

Hes found a club that he fits in at - good for him. Dosent change the fact he was dog shite for us though.

Sparky back in full training. Finally. 

Looked like we had a new face in the youths but it might be someone I didn't recognise. 

Cudjoe was there today too, all training at the RPC atm cause of the weather. 

Video on twitter, tall blonde laddy looks young but I didn't know who it was. 

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Cut the cryptic bullshit and tell us!!!

FWIW I can’t say that I’m a fan of signing a loan player who’s a crock.  The signing of Watt is a completely different statement of intent.

There was a rumour kicking about yesterday that he’d ‘done a bunk’

but he was training yesterday, so unless he’s bailed during or just after training, this looks like just a rumour. 

4 hours ago, Tap in 94 said:

Is it an old photo?

1 minute ago, PartyFears2 said:

There was a rumour kicking about yesterday that he’d ‘done a bunk’

but he was training yesterday, so unless he’s bailed during or just after training, this looks like just a rumour. 

I'm wondering if folk were getting him and Cudjoe mixed up or just seen the back of their heads? 

Someone share the photo here cause I've only seen a twitter video that was posted. 

I put this in the relegation thread, but it's probably also worth putting my fear here

4 of our next 5 league matches are against County, St Mirren, Dundee and St Johnstone. The other is our traditional defeat away at Celtic Park.

We could be comfortably safe or in serious trouble after that, and current form suggests the latter.

16 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I put this in the relegation thread, but it's probably also worth putting my fear here

4 of our next 5 league matches are against County, St Mirren, Dundee and St Johnstone. The other is our traditional defeat away at Celtic Park.

We could be comfortably safe or in serious trouble after that, and current form suggests the latter.

@Mark Connolly

200.gif.b860d5b088cda935c9fe42421d4e0c77.gif