LUCKY NUMBER 7 ~ The Hamilton Academical 2020/2021 Thread.

Not sure that spraying complete and utter shite over a 70,000 word speel really counts as 'CEO legitimately fights the decision' tbh. Even the shit for brains local council will find about 100 valid reasons in that badly parsed nonsense to just rip it up and file it in the bin where it belongs.

In summary
I know that 20 years ago we agreed a deal that would last 20 years but we never thought that year 21 would come. 
Not only that but Mr McGowan was nowhere near Accies back in 2001 when said deal was signed.

Nor were any of the current board as ownership has changed since then.

I see Marcus is hiding behind the Accies twitter account and doesn't have the balls to put his name against a tweet taking the piss out of the fans.

"It's your attention to detail that will help make this club great again"?

Away you go Marcus. The guy is become a grade A c**t these days.

Fans treated with absolute contempt by the club as per. Not one penny of that money we're losing would go towards the football team so tbh I couldn't give a flying f**k. Wonder if McGoon will be pulling any fans in for one of his "chats"?

On 05/12/2020 at 13:10, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

This has to go straight to the top of the "Most tinpot thing you've seen in the SPFL" thread. McGowan and Co are an utter embarrassment to the club.

Interesting thread on Accies World today about the convoluted ownership arrangements of the club. Couldn't quite follow it all, but, if true, it would appear to be slightly "murky".

As for tin pot, last season was the first time I was able to buy a season ticket with a card instead of cash.

As a Nigerian Prince myself, I find digital transactions much more agreeable.

On 05/12/2020 at 10:34, Bert Raccoon said:

image.thumb.png.f74176a55a12fdaaf6ade3cb500b6298.png

FFS 🙈

Any chance you could explain what this is all about? I take it the club posted a statement and were inundated with complaints about the grammar, or something?

6 hours ago, Ralstonite said:

Any chance you could explain what this is all about? I take it the club posted a statement and were inundated with complaints about the grammar, or something?

Pretty much but can't remember them posting the "finalised letter"

Pretty much but can't remember them posting the "finalised letter"
I read somewhere, maybe Accies World, that the statement had been revised with fewer mistakes. They haven't communicated this with anyone.

7 hours ago, Ralstonite said:

Essentially the club posted a rather long, incoherent rant regarding South Lanarkshire Council pulling out of renting offices in the stadium. It was embarrassing and they were quite rightly pulled up for it and then seem to think it's all a big laugh.

SLO has written to Chief Exec for clarification of a few things after the letter that was posted on Fri night. Would be surprised if he gets a response at all but if he does it could be very interesting 😂.

He'll definitely get a response - it just won't divulge any worthwhile information. I'd be shocked if Gray/MacDonald/Maitland don't have a big hand in it to avoid it being another car crash.

I'm pleasantly surprised the SLO's done it.