George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

19 hours ago, tamthebam said:

If you're protesting against racist police who seem to like to shoot at black people is it not just tactical sense to put the white protesters in the front line? 

You mean Operation Get Behind the Whities?

41 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I’m sure to provide balance to folk gunning down unarmed civilians, there will be a video along soon to show protestors disturbing someone’s lunch or making a racket outside someone’s shop. 

In the second shooting the guy who got killed was about to smash the shooter with a skateboard as he lay on the deck and the guy who got his arm blown off was holding a gun in that hand. So not unarmed. 

The first guy that got killed seems to have thrown a badly made Molotov cocktail at the shooter. 

53 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I’m sure to provide balance to folk gunning down unarmed civilians, there will be a video along soon to show protestors disturbing someone’s lunch or making a racket outside someone’s shop. 

They set a small fire!!

8 minutes ago, Detournement said:

In the second shooting the guy who got killed was about to smash the shooter with a skateboard as he lay on the deck and the guy who got his arm blown off was holding a gun in that hand. So not unarmed. 

The first guy that got killed seems to have thrown a badly made Molotov cocktail at the shooter. 

That molotov cocktail is so badly made that it wasn't even on fire. 

It's lucky he drove halfway across the country with an assault rifle to be able to defend himself against a skateboard, the wee lamb. 

13 minutes ago, Detournement said:

No idea if this is true or not, but I'm sure the man who died taking on an assault rifle wielding psycho with a skateboard will get a heroes funeral and a posthumous Purple Heart from Trump. 

5 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Disappointing reactions to a militiaman with an assault rifle.

My initial reaction was it was going to be some right wing maniac but having looked at the videos (including an interview with him) the guy is just a dumb kid who has gotten the jump on other idiots.

I obviously support the protesters but if you try to fight a guy with a rifle there is a probability of getting killed.

54 minutes ago, Detournement said:

My initial reaction was it was going to be some right wing maniac but having looked at the videos (including an interview with him) the guy is just a dumb kid who has gotten the jump on other idiots.

I obviously support the protesters but if you try to fight a guy with a rifle there is a probability of getting killed.

"Bruh I’m just tryna be famous."  Kyle Rittenhouse

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

There's an interview with him. The guy is clearly a moron but I doubt his intentions were any different from the 100s of other armed morons who didn't kill anyone.

He'll probably spend the rest of his life in prison.

Any other apologies you want to make for this arsehole?