Hibernian FC v Kilmarnock FC

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

You lads got a keeper yet?

Who knows, but its getting to the point where we might need to put out a signal for help .....

Bat-signal.png.74d99f29c78486114a99432c5a9a2be3.png

Edited by C4mmy31

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Looking forward to seeing how Nisbet gets on. Pretty sure he will run riot.

He’s Kevin Nisbet
Leads our attack
Knocked the Hearts back
He’s Kevin Nisbet
He’s Kevin Nisbet
In the green and white
He’ll score, all of the time
He’s Kevin Nisbet

20 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

He’s Kevin Nisbet
Leads our attack
Knocked the Hearts back
He’s Kevin Nisbet
He’s Kevin Nisbet
In the green and white
He’ll score, all of the time
He’s Kevin Nisbet

The first positive i have found of no supporters allowed at the games is this will not be heard...😂

45 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Any reason why Hibs are not doing a PPV game this weekend?
Plus would any killie fan pay the dosh if it was available?

The majority on our kickback have said they are willing to pay.

As it turns out it, Hibs loss but Killie's gain, plenty say they will just use a VPN and sign up to the KillieTV international option where they can watch it live, so Killie will benefit from the £12.99 subscription.

Edited by C4mmy31

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Hibs didnt want to take the Bloo Poond

Think it was something to do with the Hibs streaming system not being stable enough to handle the extra traffic from away fans but that may just be a rumour because I think they're using the same streaming provider as everyone else in the league.

6 minutes ago, Empty It said:
4 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Think it was something to do with the Hibs streaming system not being stable enough to handle the extra traffic from away fans but that may just be a rumour because I think they're using the same streaming provider as everyone else in the league.

Just went in and did the test - worked a treat...................

I understand that after this weekend lower league fans can log on to Premiership clubs sites if you cant wait 2 months for a football fix 😁

24 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I understand that after this weekend lower league fans can log on to Premiership clubs sites if you cant wait 2 months for a football fix 😁

I just tried it and it didn't work; the DNS entry for the server hasn't propagated to Virgin Media broadband yet. I'm savvy enough to workaround it, but thousands won't be. It's not helped by their 'contact us' box stopping you from contacting them with the username they automatically populated the box with!

I understand that after this weekend lower league fans can log on to Premiership clubs sites if you cant wait 2 months for a football fix [emoji16]

Surely anyone wanting a football fix should be recommended to stay away from anything Scottish indefinitely.

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

I just tried it and it didn't work; the DNS entry for the server hasn't propagated to Virgin Media broadband yet. I'm savvy enough to workaround it, but thousands won't be. It's not helped by their 'contact us' box stopping you from contacting them with the username they automatically populated the box with!

Aye, it was kinda inevitable and it might have been better to have these tests a bit further out from the season start for all the clubs.

I dont have huge confidence in the Stream Digital stuff - had a look at some Celtic tweets during their test match and exactly the same issues.................

However, as long as its good for Sat 3pm thats fine by me.

36 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Surely anyone wanting a football fix should be recommended to stay away from anything Scottish indefinitely.

Championship forum for this..... thanks 

45 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Scottish football is magic.

The last 4 months of embarrassment after embarrassment from hearts and their board/fans has been utterly joyous. 

Genuinely the most entertaining months since your big cousins died back in 2012. Thanks Ann and Tom English