Czech Republic v Scotland

A wee test for everyone, just out of interest.

No cheating, can you name 11 Czech players?  Just ever.  I don't think so personally.

Jan Koller Combat 18 veteran

Pavel Nedved what a fucking player

Patrick Berger pretty boy

Karel Poborsky guid like

Patrick Schick surprisingly guid, classy

That keeper with the mad socks

The guy that chipped his penalty in 1976, don't know his name but did a great Panenka

struggling now

4 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I think that's a bit of a kick in the teeth for Tierney. He finished the season magnificently and was one of our best players the other night.  Hopefully he gets off the bench. 

I think as a manager you should be mindful of how your actions can affect players, so for example you should reward a player when they do well. That's the opposite of what is happening to Tierney here.  

I think everyone knows Tierney is potentially our best player and I'm also sure he's only being "managed" tonight from a fitness perspective. He'll know this as well so definitely not a problem and not as if he's been "dropped" or anything.

They do? 🤨

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

I think everyone knows Tierney is potentially our best player and I'm also sure he's only being "managed" tonight from a fitness perspective. He'll know this as well so definitely not a problem and not as if he's been "dropped" or anything.

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

Maybe. I heard Clarke's interview or press conference in the car today.  It was the first time I thought he sounded like the pressure is starting to get to him. Reminded me very much of Levein and Strachan who didn't handle it well at all.

Scotland urnae Brazil so there's not that much pressure, but they're not Kilmarnock either. There's five million people interested in your results. The pressure of managing a country is much much bigger than most clubs. Strachan wasn't equipped to deal with it, Levein was miles and miles out of his depth, it was almost cruel to put him in that position. Tonight I thought Clarke sounded like its affecting him.

Guest DAVIDB69
As much as McLean is a neat and tidy player, his regular inclusion does baffle me. I assume some of the guys are dropping out due to fitness rather than being dropped because I'd definitely rather have McGinn in that midfield than him.

The fitness thing is a concern as we seem struggle with this with the two games in a few days.

Wait till it goes three games in a week , we never seem the fittest of sides

5 minutes ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

I want it to be a 4231, but can Fleck play wide?  He’s not exactly fast or full of flair?  

Fleck will at least put in a shift and it's up to the rest of them to show a bit of movement and make a run forward, if we start with all this static sideways crap again, then that would make anyone look poor even the likes of Zidane.