OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Trying to temper my excitement because he's 18 and has barely kicked a ball.

Failing to temper my excitement because I've seen his YouTube highlights reel and he's clearly world class.

Got a few Gillingham chums asking what you made of Olly Lee. Looking at the stats, joined you in 2018/19, did OK. Following season he went south on loan, he came back for the postponed Scottish Cup Final and 10 games after demotion and allowed away again to Gillingham.

Hearts stats were played 58 scored 9 assists 18, so something contributing every second game roughly.

The fact you let him spend so much time of the 3 year deal away suggests you had better? Suppose its possibly similar with Jordan Roberts and us.

17 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Got a few Gillingham chums asking what you made of Olly Lee. Looking at the stats, joined you in 2018/19, did OK. Following season he went south on loan, he came back for the postponed Scottish Cup Final and 10 games after demotion and allowed away again to Gillingham.

Hearts stats were played 58 scored 9 assists 18, so something contributing every second game roughly.

The fact you let him spend so much time of the 3 year deal away suggests you had better? Suppose its possibly similar with Jordan Roberts and us.

He looked good to begin with but faded. Technically decent and scored some good goals but frustratingly slow and ponderous on the ball. I think almost all his assists were from corners.

3 minutes ago, DC92 said:

He looked good to begin with but faded. Technically decent and scored some good goals but frustratingly slow and ponderous on the ball. I think almost all his assists were from corners.

Hearts weren’t very good in general at the time and he was no better or worse than the rest

cracking goal against Hibs though

I'm seeing a lot of stuff on Twitter and elsewhere from fans of Hibernian - a team whose position in 7th is almost entirely built on an unbelievable run of opposition red cards - claiming that we are an extremely lucky team this season.

Funny stuff.

4 minutes ago, DC92 said:

- claiming that we are an extremely lucky team this season.

Hopefully they continue to believe that, makes it even more painful for them when they get their routine thrashing. ^_^

28 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Why have you got one of the McGinn brothers as your avatar?

17 minutes ago, DC92 said:

I'm seeing a lot of stuff on Twitter and elsewhere from fans of Hibernian - a team whose position in 7th is almost entirely built on an unbelievable run of opposition red cards - claiming that we are an extremely lucky team this season.

Funny stuff.

A side we scudded three-zip less than a fortnight ago. 😅

Their big win against Motherwell and our results and performances against St Mirren mean we're there for the taking again. 🤪

A refereeing/VAR Hertz conspiracy theory as well. 🥴

1 hour ago, Kapowzer said:

I liked Olly, great little pass to help set up a winner against the green Glasgow scum, besides the goal posted by TC

This is the aftermath of that game in the away end

19 hours ago, DC92 said:

Funny stuff.

That Kevin Bridges tattoo is class btw

20 hours ago, DC92 said:

Funny stuff.

Same mob always go on about us only beating them because we have a small pitch. Despite the fact that we've also got a winning record at their midden and a 100% record against them at Hampden.

Pretty much anything they say about us can be safely filed in the big cry baby bin.

Kye Rowles has pledged his long-term future to Heart of Midlothian Football Club by signing a new five-year deal.

Fucking hell!

No doubt this will include a release clause that should pretty much guarantee a decent fee when he inevitably goes.

We must have offered him a fair few quid. 

Edited by paranoid android

15 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Kye Rowles has pledged his long-term future to Heart of Midlothian Football Club by signing a new five-year deal.

Fucking hell!

No doubt this will include a release clause that should pretty much guarantee a decent fee when he inevitably goes.

We must have offered him a fair few quid. 

Okay when is he due a career ending injury then?

In all seriousness probably some of the best business I've seen from us.