OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Being sent to Azerbaijan and not allowed away fans feels like the travelling team is being punished as much as Minsk tbh. Farcical. 

Edited by Tony Wonder

We have a gentlemen’s agreement that hearts v Aberdeen, Aberdeen v hearts is a home win. Where we place in the league relative to each other is down to our record v the rest. 

From this perspective going to Azerbaijan before a trip to pittodrie is quite fortunate. 

10 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

We have a gentlemen’s agreement that hearts v Aberdeen, Aberdeen v hearts is a home win. Where we place in the league relative to each other is down to our record v the rest. 

From this perspective going to Azerbaijan before a trip to pittodrie is quite fortunate. 

Old rules have gone.

Hearts v anyone, anywhere is a defeat. We are last year's Dons but without Miovski. Can only end in tears.

That's the sort of game we'd have ground out 3 points from last season. Momentum is a big thing in football and Naismith has totally killed any we had going into this season with his constant f**king about with the team. Meanwhile we've completely failed to sign even one forward deemed worthy of a place on the bench.

Naismith never fully convinced me but he came in in challenging circumstances and ultimately you couldn't argue with the results. The circumstances couldn't have been more favourable this time and he's made a c**t of it. Of course he should be gone, but there isn't a shred of evidence over the last decade that suggests the current board would be able to find a qualified replacement, so what's the point really.

The Euros in the summer and the start of this season are enough to make you wonder why you bother.

19 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I will take their advice on getting a manager certainly

Been in Glasgow today, just got back to hear that Hibs had shit the bed, so I cant even take any pleasure in Hearts doing similar...................

25 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Any truth in Hearts looking for a tie up with Brighton?

Sounds unlikely with your ownership structure, but apparently Scott Burns has been talking about it.

Where have you seen that? It's been rumoured for a few months but I assumed it was probably shite. Not something I'd be keen on in principle.

1 minute ago, DC92 said:

Where have you seen that? It's been rumoured for a few months but I assumed it was probably shite. Not something I'd be keen on in principle.

I agree with you.

And I genuinely cant see Hearts fans (FoH) allowing it to happen anyway.

Good to see bald Barry Robson being found out without Shankland bailing him out. His pals at the BBC speaking as if he was headed for the EPL this season will be frantically deleting tweets as we speak.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Good to see bald Barry Robson being found out without Shankland bailing him out. His pals at the BBC speaking as if he was headed for the EPL this season will be frantically deleting tweets as we speak.

For various reasons* I have avoided any fitba chat recently - whats happened to shankland? 

Injured?

*Hibs being shit mostly