OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

11 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Hogmo is a bit embarrassing for the club, but these things happen and it's not really all that unusual. With Ciffuentes none of us really know what happened.

We hired Levein years ago now, so I don't really see it as all that relevant.

I just think a lot of our support are fixated on this idea that the board are a disaster with their footballing decisions. So, how come the last few years we've done quite well?

People need to calm down with this talk a bit.

I think you've dodged a bullet.

His style of play wouldn't work for any team in Scotland other than Celtic.

Neil Critchley then?

There are lots of EFL coaches I'd take, even quite a few who have had multiple sackings etc. Can't say he's one I particularly fancy.

Depending on which version of him we get. The recent version; style of play will annoy our fans and he has a reputation for being quite inflexible. But as a coach (rather than Head Coach) he has extensive experience and a solid cv.

You never know with coaches. There are a million factors that go into whether they'll succeed or not, but this has a real short-term feel to it.

Hope I'm wrong.

Edited by VincentGuerin

35 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Neil Critchley then?

There are lots of EFL coaches I'd take, even quite a few who have had multiple sackings etc. Can't say he's one I particularly fancy.

Depending on which version of him we get. The recent version; style of play will annoy our fans and he has a reputation for being quite inflexible. But as a coach (rather than Head Coach) he has extensive experience and a solid cv.

You never know with coaches. There are a million factors that go into whether they'll succeed or not, but this has a real short-term feel to it.

Hope I'm wrong.

Well I’m not ordering an English flag yet 

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

Neil Critchley then?

Hope I'm wrong.

Ooft.

Gary Bowyer is more highly regarded than Neil Critchley is down South and Hearts fans would be going absolutely mental if they appointed someone Dundee punted.

It's not looking good lads.

Right then, Critchley it is.

Not exactly exciting, but hopefully we now have him in place we can kick on and actually start making a mark on what has so far been a dreadful season.

Step 1 on the road to recovery, leathering St Mirren on Saturday.

No idea how he'll do.

Perhaps you don't need to be that exceptional down south to seem half-decent up here, as long as you have a relatively decent budget to work with.  Here's hoping!