Sportscene watch

1st round up Prem v Champ. Yes these were decided long before 4:45 today

Edited by Autistisches Nilpferd

A full 30 minutes into the show before they put on the first upset. Bravo.

Well aware I’m coming across as old man yells at cloud but Dougie Donnelly wouldn’t have stood for this back in the day.

Easy to say because it was an upset but Airdrie beating St Johnstone being the middle game in a round up with no special mention beforehand is horrendous 

Just now, The Naitch said:

A full 30 minutes into the show before they put on the first upset. Bravo.

Well aware I’m coming across as old man yells at cloud but Dougie Donnelly wouldn’t have stood for this back in the day.

I think this is it though. It not just nostalgia talking, it wasn't always shite

Full feature on Kilmarnock v Dundee but Airdrie v St Johnstone and Bonnyrigg v Falkirk are part of a "round up". This isn't budget this is really poor editing

1 minute ago, The Naitch said:

A full commentary edit of Killie vs Dundee before showing Bonnyrigg papping out Falkirk? Dearie me.

1 minute ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Full feature on Kilmarnock v Dundee but Airdrie v St Johnstone and Bonnyrigg v Falkirk are part of a "round up". This isn't budget this is really poor editing

Just now, Staggie_93 said:

Dundee v Kilmarnock, getting the full feature treatment even though they’ll play each other 3-4 times already this season. Fucking shambles

Don't think this was a popular decision 

Just now, Lyle Lanley said:

Complaint will be going into the BBC if they have full highlights of the Hibs game today. No one wants to see that. 

You’ve missed that. They got a full highlights package after the Sevco game opened the show.

Christ, talking about VAR when it's not in use. Just get Kenny Macintyre presenting this and the rest of us can use YouTube 

They need to bin the VAR chat, it wasn’t used today so it literally doesn’t matter.

Liam McLeod mentioned it once before the start of The Spartans game earlier and I don’t think it came up again. How it should be.

2 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

You’ve missed that. They got a full highlights package after the Sevco game opened the show.

Will be complaining to the BBC about this.