Sportscene watch

4 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'm honestly impressed this programme is on for over an hour.

A few years back they used to show only select goal from ties (i.e. they didn't show all goals).

It's still lazy pish mind. An absolute disgrace and stunningly cowardly in how they simply can't admit that they don't give a f**k about any teams outwith Sevco* and Celtic.

*Rangers died 

These idiots have been calling them BSC Glasgow all day. The club are called Broomhill. BSC Glasgow are (now) a completely different club who play in the 10th tier

8 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

*insert Kenneth Williams gif here*

Appreciate the patronising post match analysis of the Morton game. Better than nothing, I suppose.

Don't think it was patronising but rather generic and so not really accurate. Of the key strengths to our game I'm really not sure 'attacking panache' is an accurate description of a single one of them.

6 minutes ago, standman said:

Inexplicably they didn’t show Montrose’s effort off the woodwork, choosing a header over the bar instead 

Agreed - can only presume the camera duffed the footage for that. 

The offside call looks closer than in real time but the flag was up well before Hester shot at goal. If it was a live chance I don't think (hope FFS) that shot would have gone in anyway. 

I am disgusted at that tonight. Our expectations were low but christ almighty. 

It wasn't always shite, it isn't always shite, it's just lazy and has as little effort as possible. "Jonners" is a dreadful host, can't remember Stephen King's name. Dougie Donnelly and Richard Gordon are excellent but they were replaceable when they stepped down. We're now saddled with complete bargain bin drivel. Please do better 

1 minute ago, The Naitch said:

75 minutes set aside for one match and the fifth round draw tomorrow.

They’re gonna be pulling those balls out of the bowl very slowly to fill the time.

But but, don't you want to see dozen of different angles of all 8 Celtic goals tomorrow?

5 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

75 minutes set aside for one match and the fifth round draw tomorrow.

They’re gonna be pulling those balls out of the bowl very slowly to fill the time.

The SFA have said the draw will be at 8.15, so it'll be an hour of Celtic v Buckie, and possibly a roundup of today.