Sportscene watch

4 minutes ago, DC92 said:

:lol: I did have to double check after your post.

Guessing the BBC bod made the same mistake as me.

I should have stuck to pedantically pointing out you can't behold a sound, but my credibility is at Michael Stewart levels now.

Edited by Darren

12 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I know how it eventually turned out, but the cacophony of boos from the Tynecastle Faithful when Livi went two goals up, was a joy to behold. 

Alexa, sum up being an Aberdeen fan this season in one post, please.

6 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Alexa, sum up being an Aberdeen fan this season in one post, please.

We have to take the good moments when they come. Miles clear in third, a winnable semi final in the Scottish Cup coming up, and 22 minutes into a pretty meaningless league game a fair chunk of your fans are booing their team.

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

We have to take the good moments when they come. Miles clear in third, a winnable semi final in the Scottish Cup coming up, and 22 minutes into a pretty meaningless league game a fair chunk of your fans are booing their team.

We love a booo. And I hope that never changes.

3 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I wonder if booing at 2-0 down is better or worse than hounding out a manager who had led you to seven consecutive top four finishes and nine cup semi-finals?

Ok Derek 

12 hours ago, The Master said:

Credit is due that they started with Motherwell v Hibs, then segued straight into Aberdeen v Dundee before any manager interviews or analysis. 

If things had been a bit more topsy-turvy during the afternoon, I wonder if they would have done a good old fashioned intercut.

Aye. One wee bit that was missing was the Dundee crowd reaction when Motherwell scored (assuming there was some sort of reaction?). 

I should really give a shit in this circumstance, but ach… it’s just one of these wee rare novelty things I quite enjoy about the game. 

Edited by CoF

21 minutes ago, CoF said:

Aye. One wee bit that was missing was the Dundee crowd reaction when Motherwell scored (assuming there was some sort of reaction?). 

Aye, it was your classic “staggered celebration as the news filtered through”. 

2 hours ago, The Master said:

Memories of those ‘tranny man’ * moments …..

*portable transistor radio owners on the terracing, tuned into David Francie commentary

4 hours ago, craigkillie said:

I wonder if booing at 2-0 down is better or worse than hounding out a manager who had led you to seven consecutive top four finishes and nine cup semi-finals?

I wonder? If only you got your facts right we would maybe have a shot at guessing.

6 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Where does 9 semi finals go on the honours board? 

seriously though even he was looking fed up at the end. After 2017 when that team broke up it was never replaced and slowly got worst. 
All the best to him now as he’s looking a lot better these days. Fresh feeling past few years with you guys 

20 hours ago, The Master said:

These are possibly my favourite moments in football and it can be just as good watching the opposition fans in the same circumstances, as long as it's not to our detriment obviously.  Just something surreal about the game being stopped for a free kick or something, then the noise just builds and builds into a full celebration while thousands look at each other wondering "have they scored?!".

On 13/04/2024 at 20:24, kingjoey said:

I know how it eventually turned out, but the cacophony of boos from the Tynecastle Faithful when Livi went two goals up, was a joy to behold. 

Is being mightily pissed off at being 2-0 down to the bottom side in the league, at home, really that strange a take?

25 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

Is being mightily pissed off at being 2-0 down to the bottom side in the league, at home, really that strange a take?

Nobody boos when they're pissed off. It should be a cacophony of angry/bemused shouts, which would have been just. Even booing at half time if you went in 2 down would be understandable but it was a game in which you were 2 up at half time and at full time. To have booed at any point is just entitled, knicker-wetting nonsense. Can Hearts even finish anywhere other than 3rd? :lol: 

1 hour ago, lennyzer0 said:

In Hearts situation, yes.