Sportscene watch

49 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Can anyone explain why Goldson didn't see a red card for that challenge? That's blatant.

He seems to be refereed to a different standard to any other player

Had to laugh at Jonathan Sutherland opening up the Partick Thistle v Livi analysis with a desperate attempt to talk about VAR, as if having it would have stopped our first goal. Does the fucking idiot think it would have changed the corner decision?

Weird that that was his main VAR topic (in a game that didn't have it) and not the goal we had ruled out that looked fine, or the clear handball we should have had a penalty for. They might well have talked about them later but I turned off pretty quick, very good reason I like to skip the "analysis" and just catch the highlights and interviews. 

10 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Had to laugh at Jonathan Sutherland opening up the Partick Thistle v Livi analysis with a desperate attempt to talk about VAR, as if having it would have stopped our first goal. Does the fucking idiot think it would have changed the corner decision?

Weird that that was his main VAR topic (in a game that didn't have it) and not the goal we had ruled out that looked fine, or the clear handball we should have had a penalty for. They might well have talked about them later but I turned off pretty quick, very good reason I like to skip the "analysis" and just catch the highlights and interviews. 

Always record , I do ,so when killie have been pumped I can huffily delete it ,and at no time do you have to listen to the pish talk

10 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Yeah noticed that too. Think I shouted something like “VAR doesn’t look at corners you fucking idiot” at the tv.

11 hours ago, LiviLion said:

They didn't.

2 ex Livi managers on the pundits chairs too. Though one is a fucking moron and the other lasted 5 mins.

Surprise, surprise who the first game is? Obviously Scottish fitbaw fans don't like 6 goal thrillers and the beeb kens it.

Even Pasty Kensit.

Is Don Cowie related to Derek Adams? There's definitely a similarity there.

What makes the choice of game even more pathetic is that they had full radio commentary of it earlier. Get the lot of them to f**k.

Edited by Alert Mongoose