FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

Done the 83+ double upgrades for defenders midfielders and attackers. Every single player was exactly 83 rated.

Played an online draft, went 3-1 up in game two. My opponent quit out - no question about it, exactly after I scored and I didn't lose connection to servers went to the post game menu with the "match result will be determined" message ... I was for some reason given a 3-0 defeat. I seen EA had a self service portal to request a draft token if you've had a decent disconnect. Went through that process and got told I wasn't getting one... for what could be considered a pay to play game mode that is a shambles.

Ibra and Gabriel Jesus from the 83 attacker. Didn’t do the others. Think that’s me done now for a wee while. My first team is pretty decent apart from in goal but I’ve little else in the club apart from the odd 85/84. Think I’ve got Jordan Henderson in there as well. I’d been as well putting that 83 squad towards Bruno POTM to be honest. But hey ho. TOTY over Tmoro, didn’t get one. But flashback Ronaldo, moments Dybala and base icon Garrincha all added to the club with the amount of fodder I generated throughout upgrades and league SBC grind. Can’t really grumble.

Opened some silver packs tonight and of course bagged the only West Brom defender that I actually had already, add the silver leeds keeper and Cadiz CDM and it was a decent wee pack opening. Must have easily sold over a 100 silver cards in the space of 45 minutes.  

BD96B8BA-F827-40F0-8710-E899530CF322.png

11 hours ago, #Gary said:

Done the 83+ double upgrades for defenders midfielders and attackers. Every single player was exactly 83 rated.

Same 🤣

27 83 rated players into those sbcs for 6 back. Fucking superb.

TOTY year content wise was fucking shite. Happy I got two but the grind of constantly doing those upgrades was soul destroying.

Pissed of that I can't complete the la liga and premier league sbcs because west brom and cadiz silvers are extinct and I'm too old and slow to snipe one. 

27 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

Pissed of that I can't complete the la liga and premier league sbcs because west brom and cadiz silvers are extinct and I'm too old and slow to snipe one. 

I've not been trying to get West Brom players, and they're obviously hard to get just now, but do you change the value of your search when you're trying to snipe one?

When I'm doing it on the app, I enter all the search parameters to limit it to the right card(s) then search which a minimum BIN value of 200 coins. If there's nothing or the items showing have already been sold, back out once and increase the minimum BIN by 50/100 coins and search again. Then just repeat that process increasing the BIN value. After a while you can put the BIN back to 0 and start again.

That might be really obvious and you might do that already but I've never had any issues sniping rare cards with that method, assuming you're happy to pay the 18k or whatever and not trying to get them cheap. Basically every time you change the BIN value it forces your search results to refresh whereas if you leave it to the app itself the refresh is much slower.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

2 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I've not been trying to get West Brom players, and they're obviously hard to get just now, but do you change the value of your search when you're trying to snipe one?

When I'm doing it on the app, I enter all the search parameters to limit it to the right card(s) then search which a minimum BIN value of 200 coins. If there's nothing or the items showing have already been sold, back out once and increase the minimum BIN by 50/100 coins and search again. Then just repeat that process increasing the BIN value. After a while you can put the BIN back to 0 and start again.

That might be really obvious and you might do that already but I've never had any issues sniping rare cards with that method, assuming you're happy to pay the 18k or whatever and not trying to get them cheap. Basically every time you change the BIN value it forces your search results to refresh whereas if you leave it to the app itself the refresh is much slower.

Aye I do! Start at 15 million max bid and work down until I get kicked out and have to put a fucking horse back up the right way!

Finally got cadiz done and got thiago silva from the ultimate pack. 🤣

14 minutes ago, Wardy said:

I really just want to blow the rest of my coins on promo packs within the next 20 minutes but I know I’ll instantly regret it packing Pacheco and Pickford in back to back 50k packs. 

Don’t do it

486C4C45-CED4-4224-90EF-3A2DB15F9368.thumb.png.0d35460d43ca4fd39ecac37c06941880.png

8 minutes ago, TrebleTwenty said:

What folks thoughts on Rooney?

I don't have the coins or fodder to get him done, but I do have tradeable Headliner Zaha, i could sell. Get the coins in to get him done. Probably only get him on 7 chem. Hmmm

It looks amazing, the only issue would be linking him. I do have Sterling as my right wing but would need to find another English player which isn't easy (Best English RW is Edwards at 77 rating and the best midfielder is Prime Scholes rated at 91)

18 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

It looks amazing, the only issue would be linking him. I do have Sterling as my right wing but would need to find another English player which isn't easy (Best English RW is Edwards at 77 rating and the best midfielder is Prime Scholes rated at 91)

I do have red Rashford. Was looking at Sterling too, would prefer his TOTGS, it is around 220/30k.. Big jump in price from his gold right enough. 

Edited by TrebleTwenty

2 hours ago, TrebleTwenty said:

What folks thoughts on Rooney?

I don't have the coins or fodder to get him done, but I do have tradeable Headliner Zaha, i could sell. Get the coins in to get him done. Probably only get him on 7 chem. Hmmm

I'm tempted to get him and convert him to a CM to replace Hagi.