FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

I’m sticking to trusty 4231 to be honest. I tried the 532 in a couple of matches and just found my players being all over the place, and the running into each other when I had the ball, don’t know if I mucked up team/player instructions or something. I just prefer the balance of the 4231, I keep it on balanced as well, never drop back. 

Edited by Wardy

2 hours ago, thomas said:

When it come to the objectives i have only gifted wins if I've done everything I need to in the game and don't need the win, usually just jamming the right stick up and leaving it till the game is done. Absolutely no chance I would trust anyone in this games to do the honorable thing during a game to mutually benefit getting any objectives done, I've said it before but a lot of what is wrong with the game is down to the people who play it.

I'll only ever give a win if 1. I don't need it 2.  The opponent hasn't been a dick celebrating with that stupid dance and 3. Its level going into stoppage time. If I don't need the win I'm not bothered about going in to ET for it

Are people doing that party bag SBC? I'm tempted, but having rinsed my club for 81+ picks, and then firing most of them into Ronaldo + Gundogan, I don't have many spare left for an SBC I might actually want to do

2 minutes ago, deej said:

Are people doing that party bag SBC? I'm tempted, but having rinsed my club for 81+ picks, and then firing most of them into Ronaldo + Gundogan, I don't have many spare left for an SBC I might actually want to do

Probably not, there is too high a chance of getting a duff card. If they removed OTW and Record Breakers in might be worth it but most of the cards look dug shite.

11 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Probably not, there is too high a chance of getting a duff card. If they removed OTW and Record Breakers in might be worth it but most of the cards look dug shite.

3 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Yeah I posted last night, Di Maria rulebreaker. Quite happy with that m. Whether I’ll actually use him though is another thing. But perfectly linkable, a d apart from the 2 star weak foot, he has some good stats..

Just had a look at the potential pulls. Players like HL Mbappe & Son, FS Saka, Reyna, Bergwijn, Freeze Mane or Dembele are very tempting..

UEL RTTF Tadic and OTW Osimhen are much more likely though

On 13/02/2021 at 14:08, mrpaddyx said:

So this is the team I've decided to go with for this weeks WL. In a shock to no-one Headliners Mahrez has been dropped for Saka and that's allowed me to get Rooney into the starting line up. I'm currently 1-0, so a long way to go.

WL Team JPEG.jpg

I've modified this slightly to have the special Bellerín card as starting right back and then bringing on Klaiber in place of Boateng almost straight away. I'm fairly sure that Klaiber and Cannavaro are the best CB pairing that i've ever had, they just mop up attack after attack. For subs i'll bring on Robben for Sterling (his left foot is magic) and either IF Lozano or Gold Werner for Fernandes and bring Rooney back into midfield.

The only changes i'm contemplating at the moment are possibly the Curtis Jones SBC to replace Sterling and maybe buying Mid Icon Gerrard (700k in the bank) in place of Kante to give Rooney full chem. Other than that I'm fairly happy with my team right now.

Edited by mrpaddyx

The throwback vibes and the price meant El Shaarawy was a must complete for me. Used him in a couple of friendlies with my mate last night and he seems pretty decent. They’ve absolutely murdered anyone that’s completed Ribery too now. 

8C9E291C-82F3-4F68-B826-7CDCE3F49B35.thumb.jpeg.faff1ffee00daf8b5457a72bd5f339f4.jpeg

A bit of a Meh TOTW. Apart from Aubameyang.

Packed a much needed, Benzema, Vardy & Kane from the MM, was down to 30k coins, much needed boost to coin balance, when i get rid of them.

Debating if I can be arsed doing the Fofana objective, not even sure the grind is worth the slight upgrade on the moments Stones I'm using. Also means, dropping Tav to the bench & using Bellerin again. Ach, talked myself out of doing him. 2 months ago, I would have grinded hard to get him asap. Can't be arsed now.

1 hour ago, TrebleTwenty said:

A bit of a Meh TOTW. Apart from Aubameyang.

Packed a much needed, Benzema, Vardy & Kane from the MM, was down to 30k coins, much needed boost to coin balance, when i get rid of them.

Debating if I can be arsed doing the Fofana objective, not even sure the grind is worth the slight upgrade on the moments Stones I'm using. Also means, dropping Tav to the bench & using Bellerin again. Ach, talked myself out of doing him. 2 months ago, I would have grinded hard to get him asap. Can't be arsed now.

It looks tragic, really wasn't worth playing WL to get picks for this trash.

Played a game of rivals last night with the 86 Cucarella, and have to say he is really good. Feels good on the ball,  so will definitely grind to get his 87. So will go with something like this for the weekend if I don’t pack anything today....

FB Ronaldo drops to the bench along with Rooney and FS Harvey Barnes (didn’t think he was that good last weekend) 

EEA1B979-3D81-4589-8AE2-D3A040F9390C.png

8A252671-B205-46C5-9A25-2B2E620169C0.png

Rewards were absolutely trash as per usual. Shite red picks. Both times 84 Martinez and didn’t take any of them. Took an 81 and an 82 and stuck them in the 83-86 upgrade and got 85 Hakimi. 

How can I get an 91 Lewandowski in an 81+ double upgrade but shite like UCL Kepa and Mandanda in a 50k pack? PISH. The sooner these league SBCs expire and come back with fucking tradable packs and the player at the end the fucking better. Always seem to pack the walkouts untradeable when I’m in need of coins. 

13 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

f**k all from rewards. We have arrived at the part of the year where non rare gold contracts have stopped selling. Feeling quite emotional about that. Seems like a waste discarding them but I've got hunners untradable. 😢

Was selling them last weekend for 200. That’s the only time I sell them. Manager ones for 500 too. Recycle every hour and you’ll get rid of a fair few. 

86 Ndidi and 83 Gomis from red picks, which I'll class as a win when you consider how poor the TOTW is.

Going to keep my packs until Future Stars is finished and hope the pack weight improves slightly, not that it will make much difference.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Martinez from red picks, which gave me enough to do FUT Champs premium upgrade... which offered me a choice of 89 Ederson, 86 Oyarzabal or 86 Parejo 🙈

Packs were dump as well, 80 James Milner the best player in a rare mega... 🤷‍♂️

42 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Was selling them last weekend for 200. That’s the only time I sell them. Manager ones for 500 too. Recycle every hour and you’ll get rid of a fair few. 

I've had 100 non rare gold contracts on my transfer list for the past two days and have sold 1. Waste of trade pile space now IMO.

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

Rewards were absolutely trash as per usual. Shite red picks. Both times 84 Martinez and didn’t take any of them. Took an 81 and an 82 and stuck them in the 83-86 upgrade and got 85 Hakimi. 

How can I get an 91 Lewandowski in an 81+ double upgrade but shite like UCL Kepa and Mandanda in a 50k pack? PISH. The sooner these league SBCs expire and come back with fucking tradable packs and the player at the end the fucking better. Always seem to pack the walkouts untradeable when I’m in need of coins. 

Think yourself lucky on that Lewandowski. Done at least twenty and haven’t seen anything higher than an 83 :lol: