FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

Looks like last night was another cock up and those freeze players weren't meant to be released. They released them by accident and then because they did they added 50k promo packs but then took the freeze players back out of the game at some point. Those who did pack the new ones (Dembele, ASM etc) are not able to use them as it doesn't let them start a game with those players in the team, and they can't view in game stats on those players either 

Not sure if I'm getting steadily worse or everyone else is getting better but I'm getting beat a lot just now. Players seem so be able to just pull out a little fake shot or step over and leave me for dead, as for the keepy ups straight down the middle of the park that really needs sorted as players just bounce off them when trying to challenge. Perhaps it's karma for getting relegated for the icon swaps.

Don't know what console you're on but I thought I was getting steadily worse as well but then I went back to the PS4 version from the PS5 one and did find a difference. PS4 will obviously have a much larger base of 'casual players' which probably is the difference for me.

Ps4 here, played 2 games after that and won both one was a rage quit. I had been play Lewandowski as ST and Haaland RF which I switched, not sure if that was a coincidence or not but I'm keeping it that way for now.

Has anyone done the Adama freeze LB ... Is he worth it? Been using Telles since day jot. Don't quite have enough fodder to get him done, probably need to buy a few higher rated players. I read elsewhere, that others play him everywhere else apart from LB. But for me I'm looking for him at LB, i seem to get done down that side too often & it time to move on from Telles. Was looking at halloween Aanholt, but at 180'000, probably better with Adama? Thoughts?

4 hours ago, Empty It said:

Played 2 weekend leagues and got to silver but only played 8/9 games both times and twice I've had no rewards, is there a minimum amount of games needed to play?

Rewards are given out on a Thursday morning, which is the same time as rivals (well about half an hour apart), so it’s possible you didn’t notice these both bring awarded at the same time.

5 hours ago, thomas said:

Not sure if I'm getting steadily worse or everyone else is getting better but I'm getting beat a lot just now. Players seem so be able to just pull out a little fake shot or step over and leave me for dead, as for the keepy ups straight down the middle of the park that really needs sorted as players just bounce off them when trying to challenge. Perhaps it's karma for getting relegated for the icon swaps.

The best counter I’ve used for the keepy uppy is to instantly use offside trap at kick off (down, down on the PS4 d pad) , it brings the whole team forward and gives them less space to get past. 

39 minutes ago, TrebleTwenty said:

Has anyone done the Adama freeze LB ... Is he worth it? Been using Telles since day jot. Don't quite have enough fodder to get him done, probably need to buy a few higher rated players. I read elsewhere, that others play him everywhere else apart from LB. But for me I'm looking for him at LB, i seem to get done down that side too often & it time to move on from Telles. Was looking at halloween Aanholt, but at 180'000, probably better with Adama? Thoughts?

Take away his speed and he is just an average left back imo. I’m going to get his loan card for friendlies but I think the main card is over priced. 

6 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

The best counter I’ve used for the keepy uppy is to instantly use offside trap at kick off (down, down on the PS4 d pad) , it brings the whole team forward and gives them less space to get past. 

I will give it a try

6 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

Take away his speed and he is just an average left back imo. I’m going to get his loan card for friendlies but I think the main card is over priced. 

I use him and don't notice a huge difference to Davis that he replaced, possibly slightly better going forward for me but he is brilliant if he comes up against himself in a game.

I got Morata 86 and Vida 82. Vida along with a handful of others went into the 83-86 upgrade. Of course I got Bamba who I picked last week. Merry Christmas EA you fucking fraudsters. 😂😂

Not much from packs, Depay the most expensive player. 

All that after slogging through 8 rivals matches last night to hit Rank 1. Even got promoted to Division 3, which I know I’m just gonna hate. Went on to complete Bolasie, luckily a gig basically gave me the win and and I ended up doing bits for Bellerin in the same match. Completed Bolasie now and only need 7 more wins for Bellerin, but I think I’ll prob have to get my relegated back to division 4 in order to speed up that chances of completing him...

I've barely opened a pack since the start of December. Got 50 ofd packs saved up for TOTY. Cannae wait to pack nothing.

I've got:

5 x jumbo premium gold

6 x premium gold players 

2 x prime gold players

2 x jumbo premium gold players 

3 x small rare gold players

2 x rare gold players

3 x 50k 

2 x 100k

13 x mega packs

9 x rare electrum

3 x rare mixed players

1 x 25 83+ players

1 x 5 85+ players

Plus whatever rewards and sbc packs I get over the next three weeks or so. Anything worse than these packs just get opened. Never saved so much before!

Edited to say that ive got prime Blanc and IF Rashford untradable who would go for about 2 million combined. 1.3 million coins ready to build a team plus whatever I pack. Would be nice to add my first TOTY after packing my first icon!

Edited by robosaintee

What's the chances of packing a freeze player?

What's the chances of packing two freeze players?

What's the chances of packing two freeze players back to back?

What's the chances of both being the same untradeable Alex fucking Moreno?

That was the story of my rewards.

Mina and some 83 German dude in red picks.