FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

Is there any ideas or secrets to getting your keeper to save anything important? I have 90 Neur in a Bundes team, full chemistry etc but he will not save anything until 1 or 2 down?
Or do I just need to accept thats the fifa balance/cheating fir someone who spends zero on packs? [emoji318]

7 minutes ago, Tubbs said:

Is there any ideas or secrets to getting your keeper to save anything important? I have 90 Neur in a Bundes team, full chemistry etc but he will not save anything until 1 or 2 down?
Or do I just need to accept thats the fifa balance/cheating fir someone who spends zero on packs? emoji318.png

Keepers in general are just shite this year. Makes no difference who you use really.

So I pulled Freeze Casemiro the other day.

Pulled untradable Van Dijk yesterday from the Freeze Challenge SBC. 

This just happened from the first shit pack of Marquee Matchups. Merry Christmas troops x

EDIT: A wee Courtois and three 84s in the other packs. Buzzing.

Edited by Dave

Got a wee hour or two to kill just now until I head out. Decided I'd do a base icon pack and hope EA were feeling generous since it's Christmas and all. 

Got Beckham 😃 I'd been using the 86 one and moving him to CM so to pack the 87 icon version is quite handy for me now and makes me less restricted on options on my entire right hand side as icon version obviously links everything. Happy enough with that.

2 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Ouch

OTW Ake for me. Spewing.

He isn't bad to be fair, and could still be upgraded. On the other hand Oshimhen has only played 6 games this season and I would bet he will never get a TOTW card.

Edited by mrpaddyx

Was just having a look at how to get the upgrade code to play this on the new console when I'm home, has anyone else had to do it going from a physical copy on Xbox One to the digital copy on Series S? Mainly just wondering if it's worth the hassle of trying to dig for receipts for everything and hand write loads of pish for them if it's still going to take ages to get the code, or just take the hit and buy another copy?

Quickest I’ve got to 14 I think. Using this team and it’s been pretty solid. Cannavaro very nice at the back. Could see me selling my Van Dijk before he seriously drops in price. Don’t think I’ll get rid of Kante now though. 

7AE4F726-2841-447A-8744-12900B116DBE.jpeg

05199809-C939-4368-A70D-EAFD268B33C8.png

10 hours ago, Wardy said:

Quickest I’ve got to 14 I think. Using this team and it’s been pretty solid. Cannavaro very nice at the back. Could see me selling my Van Dijk before he seriously drops in price. Don’t think I’ll get rid of Kante now though. 

7AE4F726-2841-447A-8744-12900B116DBE.jpeg

05199809-C939-4368-A70D-EAFD268B33C8.png

I'd recommend Aouar ST card for that team. He's unreal and one of the cheaper freeze SBCs so far.