Sky Sports are Taking the Piss Thread

On 09/01/2024 at 03:59, craigkillie said:

I sat in the front row of that stand when the covid restrictions were still in place for the Ayr game on the opening day of the Championship season, and the view is terrible.

Just seen this re: positioning of crowds. 

Noticed on Saturday - Did St Johnstone spread the Killie support across the Main Stand and 2 sections of the North Stand on Saturday rather than just house the whole support behind the goal? Bizarre if so. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Mr Gandosaur said:

Just seen this re: positioning of crowds. 

Noticed on Saturday - Did St Johnstone spread the Killie support across the Main Stand and 2 sections of the North Stand on Saturday rather than just house the whole support behind the goal? Bizarre if so. 

Kilmarnock sold out the main stand and then were given more blocks in the North stand

The away disabled platform is in the main stand and the disabled supporters wish to be with the rest of their support so that section is always sold first. if we did it the way you have suggested the experience for these fans would be significantly reduced. 

2 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

What am I missing, they showed it again there

Look at the channel name for Rangers v killie. 

Edited by Rugster

1 hour ago, Ray Patterson said:

Presume they'll have a clash that weekend?

That seems quite a ridiculous one to get wrong!

I guess it fits this thread either way. 

21 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Look at the channel name for Rangers v killie. 

I see it now, though I am not sure how much of an "error" that will be. They might just use the Cricket channel to show it (504 on my box)

21 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I see it now, though I am not sure how much of an "error" that will be. They might just use the Cricket channel to show it (504 on my box)

I’m not sure why, though.

The only other football they have that day is an EPL game at 4.30, and a WSL game at 6.45. There’s no EFL play-off games scheduled for that day either.

It is also down on their own website as being on the Football channel.

Edited by The Master

I took it as they changed the camera angle of the photos to make them appear the same height. St Brendan seems to be tippytoe'n.

Pair of them still look like Scotland's Finest would be getting a call if they were stood outside a school gate mind you.

Very good chance because of the result at Dens Celtic can win it on their turf. Which shows the result as Dens wasn't meant to happen. 12:30 on a Saturday, cops and coonsil will be praying torrential rain that day or a Sevco win.

Rain it is then.

Taking the piss out of themselves now. Ticker along the bottom informing us Fiorentina scored about 5 mins ago and yet the presenter c**t and some tragically baldo called Dougie Critchley extolling the virtues of Plzen keeping it tight a 0-0 in extra time. 

16 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Taking the piss out of themselves now. Ticker along the bottom informing us Fiorentina scored about 5 mins ago and yet the presenter c**t and some tragically baldo called Dougie Critchley extolling the virtues of Plzen keeping it tight a 0-0 in extra time. 

Self-awareness doesn't seem to be a forte.