20/21 League Cup Group G

Arch Stanton

Just now, bridgeofweirdo said:

Stream quality is pish from Greenock. Buffering frequently and poor definition. Anybody else?

Stream quality is too good here, unfortunately I can see everything.

What a difference between Saturdays game and this,  sitting back here hoping to soak up the pressure,  I fear it won't end well.  Being able to string two passes together and keep possession would be worth a try. Seriously lacking bite in midfield. 

Graham off for elbowing,  

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

Get it up that bell end. Spent the first half hour moaning like a bitch any time he never got a soft foul. Hard to tell from the replay if it was am elbow or a flailing arm.

Ref was well placed even if the camera didn't catch it.  We need all the help we can get tbf. 

I'd get Docherty off here, he was lucky not to get a red as well and going down to 9 would be knackering on the rest. Bring Rudden or SKA on and 4-4-1. 

edit: would need to see Graham's again, probably a red card even if the Queens player went down like he'd been shot.

Edited by Fuctifano