Just now, Cauliflower-HMFC said:

Listen to the lot of you. A 0-0 with Motherwell should be an open top bus celebration for a diddy side like you 

Are you that fucking stupid that you cannot see when folk are taking the pish / having a laugh?  Even that Rangers boy can, you miserable welt.  

7 minutes ago, Cauliflower-HMFC said:

Listen to the lot of you. A 0-0 with Motherwell should be an open top bus celebration for a diddy side like you 

Certainly worth more of a celebration than obliterating some championship outfit. 

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Certainly worth more of a celebration than obliterating some championship outfit. 

To be fair, they're obliterating nothing but FOH contributions at the minute.  They'll be right looking forward to a wee home tie against Queens soon though, if they're lucky. 

4 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Won’t be celebrating anything this season as I’ll be boycotting. Have spoken to the season ticket team at length to it and they actually agreed with me on the phone. Not lining the pockets of the corrupt spfl and sfa anymore I’ll be taking my business to English league games and Linfield games where possible 

1 minute ago, Cauliflower-HMFC said:

Won’t be celebrating anything this season as I’ll be boycotting. Have spoken to the season ticket team at length to it and they actually agreed with me on the phone. Not lining the pockets of the corrupt spfl and sfa anymore I’ll be taking my business to English league games and Linfield games where possible 

Linfield 🤣 

Just now, Cauliflower-HMFC said:

No surrender and all that.

3 minutes ago, Cauliflower-HMFC said:

Who gives a f**k ya welt

8 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

Are you that fucking stupid that you cannot see when folk are taking the pish / having a laugh?  Even that Rangers boy can, you miserable welt.  

I'm pretty sure this guy isn't actually a legit Jambo, just someone with an alt-account having fun reeling folks in for a giggle. It's just telling that it's hard to tell him apart from the likes of 8gamestogo...

Just now, Aim Here said:

I'm pretty sure this guy isn't actually a legit Jambo, just someone with an alt-account having fun reeling folks in for a giggle. It's just telling that it's hard to tell him apart from the likes of 8gamestogo...

Thanks for the nod.  What an interesting existence he must lead.  

18 minutes ago, Cauliflower-HMFC said:

I'm sure Hearts will be delighted with your discontinued support. I know i'd be.

It was the first game we didn't look like we were playing at pre-season friendly pace, so that was something. O'Donnell looked like a fairly large upgrade over Grimmy as might be expected and Campbell was probably the best player on the park. On the other hand, none of the forwards look on it at all even though we've got a good choice on paper.

Also - 4 games in and I'm fucking hating watching every game on TV/stream - getting to the can't be arsed stage already (or it might just be that I've had to listen Ian Crocker's sneery voice 2 of out 4 games with added Andy Walker, who knows)