FM21

ajwffc

On 19/12/2020 at 14:51, senorsoupe said:

Interesting that the game doesn't take into account 5 Scottish teams in Europe for the Betfred Cup.  Here is DUndee United's fixture list, they had finished 5th last season

image.thumb.png.9f371824ba6e81bd832581e31e53baa6.png

This happened to me. Infuriating. Had to send out the youths in the Betfred cup.

On 19/12/2020 at 20:25, senorsoupe said:

Jack Hendry won't go away.  I keep accepting transfer bids and he keeps rejecting moves lol

Oh fucking hell, it's not just me then. He'd clearly done the same to Celtic in my Dumbarton save and he'd been a free agent for 6 months, so I offered him a 3 year deal thinking he'd be way above my level. He's not, he's fucking pish and I cannot get rid of him. I even accepted a bid of £0 and he still wouldn't go. 

10 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Oh fucking hell, it's not just me then. He'd clearly done the same to Celtic in my Dumbarton save and he'd been a free agent for 6 months, so I offered him a 3 year deal thinking he'd be way above my level. He's not, he's fucking pish and I cannot get rid of him. I even accepted a bid of £0 and he still wouldn't go. 

I accepted bids from both Aberdeen and Dundee United in the SPFL, plus about 4 or 5 English teams (at the Barnsley and Portsmouth level) but he rejected all of those permanent moves.  Eventually he joined Pompey on loan where I am still paying is damn wages!  At least I am swimming in Odsonne Edourd cash (I sold him to Hertha Berlin for 30M) so finances are not an issue, it just annoys me every time I see his name in my lists lol

Edited by senorsoupe

Inspired by some earlier posts, I decided to switch gears and start a Queen's Park save.  Got an OK budget to start, and was able to sign Liam Burt as an exciting option (and to reduce the average age of the team).  Was looking forward to see how well he would do in my first pre-season friendly....

image.thumb.png.55921c059a63881312dfdffaad2cd6ee.png

Well f**k

28 minutes ago, Widge said:

@RandomGuy.

Guess who’s back with FM this year for the first time in half a decade! 😂

Arsehole 😂

This is me in January of the first season...

LEague.thumb.png.b90bb0fe6a1357055c7e488963eb68a5.png

I'll keep getting worse though as my signings have a 50/50 chance of being shit since I've hidden all attributes.

On 26/12/2020 at 11:24, RandomGuy. said:

Arsehole 😂

This is me in January of the first season...

imageproxy.php?img=&key=bd729091e51e729aLEague.thumb.png.b90bb0fe6a1357055c7e488963eb68a5.png

I'll keep getting worse though as my signings have a 50/50 chance of being shit since I've hidden all attributes.

So far I’ve managed to lose pointless and avoidable goals, Liam Gordon is determined to shell every ball forward under no pressure and we miss so many chances. So all in all, I’m nailing the saints manager role so far. 😂

Having zero budget makes things interesting. 

2 hours ago, pandarilla said:

What does this mean?

My ayr team could do with all the help they can get.

Moffat is fucking useless.

Scored 24 in the Championship and now on 12 in 15 in the Prem. Pre-contract from Falkirk after season one along with Charlie Telfer who got 16 assists in the Championship, and now on 8 in the Prem after 18 matches.