EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

There's no proof it didn't go out either. In this age of VAR allowing a goal when there is huge doubt if the ball went out or not is just nonsense. 

Don't be fucking ridiculous.

The linesman and referee were happy with the goal and var's job is to see if there's a clear error been made. There's no proof either way so the decision stands.

12 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

There's no proof it didn't go out either. In this age of VAR allowing a goal when there is huge doubt if the ball went out or not is just nonsense. 

Dry yer eyes princess ;)

14 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

No more nonsense than disallowing a goal when there is huge doubt if the ball went out. Unless they can show with some certainty that the ball went out then the goal should stand and correctly did so.

Just now, Distant Doonhamer said:

No more nonsense than disallowing a goal when there is huge doubt if the ball went out. Unless they can show with some certainty that the ball went out then the goal should stand and correctly did so.

I prefer your input to the golf thread :thumbsdown :P

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
13 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:
United winning this game is more a condemnation of West Ham's mettle than praise for United

United team of talented individuals led by a second rate manager.

decent team there with a proper manager, although to give him some credit, Solskjaer does seem to have given this side the attitude to go to the final whistle, like the sides he played in had, a United with Moyes, LVG or Jose doesnt win that.

12 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
20 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:
United winning this game is more a condemnation of West Ham's mettle than praise for United

United team of talented individuals led by a second rate manager.

Pretty much, explains why Pogba always plays better for other managers.  Maybe Ole needs to give Didier Deschamps a call to see what he does to get the best out of Pogba

8 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I'm not sure you can say he's a second rate manager. It's too early to tell.

He's still got the support of the players, which is something.

He's been there almost two years. He's had plenty of time to be judged and it's clear to most that he's really not very good. 

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

He's been there almost two years. He's had plenty of time to be judged and it's clear to most that he's really not very good. 

I agree with Pandarilla. There’s still some clutter left over from the Jose era that I’d imagine OGS would’ve wanted to move on and bring his own guys in, but I think they ridiculous fees they continually pay and would hope to mostly recoup are just shambolic, and more or less shooting themselves in the foot. Genuinely doubt that any manager they’ve had since SAF has had more than a brief say in who they’re signing.